PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Botched work after sex

Tweedy Bird
26.05.2005, 09:33
I have noticed, that in a week polse the terminations or endings monthly, is equal in a week, after sex at me bloody and then anything is not present allocation, but only right after sex. What is it?

The woman-doctor
31.05.2005, 11:59
It can be, for example, at erosion..

Tweedy Bird
06.06.2005, 10:37

Was at the gynecologist, she of anything about erosion to me has not told or said. But at me such if happens, only right after sex not 7-th put after the termination or ending monthly. Means, erosion?

Elly_lucky
12.06.2005, 03:08

Was at the gynecologist, she of anything about erosion to me has not told or said. But at me such if happens, only right after sex not 7-th put after the termination or ending monthly. Means, erosion?

The gynecologist needs to be spoken very precisely as where you disturbs. I had approximately a same history, a blood after sex, and she has told or said that nothing sees. When I have described more in detail she at once have seen.

By the way, happens that krosto vessels weak and break of a vessel occurs or happens. To me the gynecologist has advised Ascorutinum to drink from it or this, 10 days to drink, 10 to not drink, porom again to drink.

NataliS
17.06.2005, 07:34
I have noticed, that in a week polse the terminations or endings monthly, is equal in a week, after sex at me bloody and then anything is not present allocation, but only right after sex. What is it?

I literally one month ago lifted this subject here. And at the gynecologist before was.

Have registered to me gluconat of a calcium, tincture of water pepper and any (the name has forgotten) an acid. Has bought or purchased, poprinimat was not in time. All was normalized. It was hormonal shift in an organism.

NataliS
19.06.2005, 13:33

The gynecologist needs to be spoken very precisely as where you disturbs. I had approximately a same history, a blood after sex, and she has told or said that nothing sees. When I have described more in detail she at once have seen.

By the way, happens that krosto vessels weak and break of a vessel occurs or happens. To me the gynecologist has advised Ascorutinum to drink from it or this, 10 days to drink, 10 to not drink, porom again to drink.

The gynecologist owes erosion and without e to see. It practically on a surface, and at survey unless eyes to close to not see.

Elly_lucky
22.06.2005, 19:02

The gynecologist owes erosion and without e to see. It practically on a surface, and at survey unless eyes to close to not see.

I did not speak that the gynecologist could not make out erosion. I had a little bit other reason pojavlenja bloods.

The woman-doctor
25.06.2005, 18:43
If it 7 day after the termination or ending monthly (if I have correctly understood) - that it can be the period of an ovulation.. And at an ovulation can be small krovjanistye allocation.

To guess difficultly, it is necessary to go to the gynecologist on internal consultation if disturbs something.

Tweedy Bird
27.07.2005, 01:40
If it 7 day after the termination or ending monthly (if I have correctly understood) - that it can be the period of an ovulation.. And at an ovulation can be small krovjanistye allocation.

To guess difficultly, it is necessary to go to the gynecologist on internal consultation if disturbs something.

Yes, it on 7-th put after the termination or ending monthly, and right after sex. Then it's OK, only the stomach or belly and a back pull pair hours a little. Basically, it does not disturb me, simply interestingly, what is it.