PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council..!

Irusik
26.03.2005, 11:48
All greetings! Little girls who knows by the experience the decent centers or clinics gynecologic,

That the nobility that it is really possible to come and trust, it is natural platno. Simply there was already bad experience of visiting of one clinic in which it is possible to tell or say has gone " on obum "... Here now I wish to get somewhere to the explanatory or sensible gynecologist... Share, plizz..!

zhyoltyesteny
27.03.2005, 03:10
All greetings! Little girls who knows by the experience the decent centers or clinics gynecologic,

That the nobility that it is really possible to come and trust, it is natural platno. Simply there was already bad experience of visiting of one clinic in which it is possible to tell or say has gone " on obum "... Here now I wish to get somewhere to the explanatory or sensible gynecologist... Share, plizz..!

At me the girlfriend of skins-venereologists also writes now doctor's.. She in these circles sharit it is good. I can take an interest (but I warn, that any responsibility I do not carry, as the person to whom she will send you, I do not know).

The visitor
31.03.2005, 14:03
zhyoltyesteny, I shall be very grateful.. To Me even to know simply place with good riputatsiej where it is possible to go safely...

Irusik
14.04.2005, 00:44
Vetta, thanks huge!

Djujmovochka
17.04.2005, 02:18
And I go to center Gabrichevskogo. There it is not dear or expensive also the doctor me very much it is pleasant. If it is interesting, write in lichku

Djujmovochka
26.07.2005, 22:48
I do not know cunningly up to you my report what that nonsense writes. I shall write here still

I go to center Gabrichevskogo in water stadium. Reception of the doctor costs or stands 400, and following with presentation of the last slip on payment 350 r. It is the state center, on money do not plant Doctor Plieva Z.A. prinemaet Pn with 15 up to 18, W with 9 up to 14, Sb with 10 up to 13. There still there are doctors. It is pleasant to me Plieva since she to me has adjusted a cycle, has put into hormones the order, now we try to become pregnant

www.gabrich.ru Here look or see, there the address, phones, analyses