PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awakening

The visitor.
03.11.2004, 06:59
Girls, prompt, that it is possible to make, that the head in the morning light was. At me because of the child the dream turns out broken off, I can chasikov leave in five mornings from it or her, up to seven to take a walk, and then again to lay down to sleep on chasik. As a result very hardly "to miss", a head tjazhelennaja it is simple. I windows open all, that at home was cool, razminochku I do or make, and like bodrjachkom, and the head all the same aches a bit. Tea any can is invigorating?

Anasha_aka
20.11.2004, 12:15
Girls, prompt, that it is possible to make, that the head in the morning light was. At me because of the child the dream turns out broken off, I can chasikov leave in five mornings from it or her, up to seven to take a walk, and then again to lay down to sleep on chasik. As a result very hardly "to miss", a head tjazhelennaja it is simple. I windows open all, that at home was cool, razminochku I do or make, and like bodrjachkom, and the head all the same aches a bit. Tea any can is invigorating?

The contrast cool douche-me always rescue or save;salvage, and still after that a cup of green tea-mortgage of vivacity for all day! =)

Anabassis
07.12.2004, 05:24
If serious morning has stood out, it is necessary to indulge itself - a cup of hot chocolate (or as Anasha_aka - green tea), good music...

Yaska
19.12.2004, 20:40
Me rescues or saves;salvages here that:

1. An alternating douche, it is desirable with any freshening and invigorating gel ("Fa" a tangerine)

2. Coffee

3. Warm-up (itself it is necessary to force to do or make it every day, even 5-10 minutes)

Anasha_aka
13.01.2005, 07:38
Here I was unwell from contrast dushika = (((in an apartment cold, and water warm had an effect = (It is necessary to stop during winter time ento!

Anabassis, I cannot in the morning of anything is, not lezit = ((And so it is good a calyx or calicle of hot chocolate.. (Pensively)

The visitor.
22.01.2005, 03:53
Girls, thanks for references, but was necessary probably to me at once otpista, that the douche for me problemotichen rather as water very much weakens or relaxs and do or make nothing after douche I can, but only I sit But tea green porobuju, can brains will brighten, and the child consciousness can will show

Megastyle
08.02.2005, 20:48
Green tea very well, I last night have drunk, so then midnight was awake.

And the douche weaken or relax if hot and if to include or switch on cold/hot and so some times very much even invigorates.

Vanka
20.03.2005, 03:13
I have tried all, and all since morning I can not peerly open an eye.. What is

Sakhalinochka
07.04.2005, 06:01
Still for bordrosti it is possible the face, a neck and arms or hand an ice to wipe - if the alternating douche strongly would not be desirable.

If under cold douche since morning to climb it would not be desirable - with ladoshki I pour under a jet cool water a neck and a breast. Tones up perfectly and to cool water quickly you get used. Then it is vigorous polotenchikom to be pounded. And it is obligatory to smile in a mirror to itself!

Sakhalinochka
26.07.2005, 22:36
Has forgotten still - if nochka that has stood out still (with rebetenochkom) always tried to take a nap though on polchasika in the afternoon.