PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Depressions, tears and OK....

WERTina
26.03.2005, 08:29
At me last time constantly bad mood, depessii to roar ohoto is constant... As, that all certainly seems to me it because of my problems with MCH, but sometimes I start to think, that I to myself wind all, and actually at us all is normal. Here in a head such idea has flashed can these or it depressnjaki because of reception OK? Two months ago has passed with Mersilona on Novinet, here and I think the reason in it or this can?

Only here neznaju how to understand!!!

Here I sit for example at home, it is borrowed or occupied there is nothing, I miss on the MCH, ohoto simply to roll and roar. And he with friends beer pyot, or at job...... Earlier I not deliberating somewhere have gone to have a good time with girlfriends, and now ohoto even from the house to leave, laugh ohoto, the mood bad..... Sometimes I think, all can and not in tablets, and I am simple in the MCH really to like the beginnings, and now when it or him with me series is not present to me sadly and badly....

And you as think... My bad mood with OK Is connected?

Baba Manya
27.03.2005, 11:05
Still as it is connected More correctly, they do or make you by more acquisitive. That usually does not irritate that, or that that at all do not notice, is suddenly inflated or fanned till the sizes of the elephant.

WERTina
28.03.2005, 22:16
Still as it is connected More correctly, they do or make you by more acquisitive. That usually does not irritate that, or that that at all do not notice, is suddenly inflated or fanned till the sizes of the elephant.

Pancake what to do or make? Simply somehow even ridiculously it turns out, a pier prekrashchju tablets to drink..... And all will exchange in the best party or side: and attitudes or relations with MCH, and material problems..... In fact same silly somehow it turns out, that all my life depends from any tabletochek.....

Here, whether if to me in a brain could climb and look or see tablets influence my feelings and emotions..... Or I am simple to myself an excuse or a help I think out, that with MCH to not leave....

anais
01.04.2005, 23:45
I consider or count, that influence mood.

05.04.2005, 00:13
At me OK influence mood and a susceptibility shche as. MCH has told or said, that I became more nervous, captious, hysterical so to say Eh where it is more that But have now noticed, that began "to release or let off", I drink OK 7 month and I see that immunity is developed or produced, became more cheerful and spakojnej.

WERTina
05.04.2005, 16:46
At me OK influence mood and a susceptibility shche as. MCH has told or said, that I became more nervous, captious, hysterical so to say Eh where it is more that But have now noticed, that began "to release or let off", I drink OK 7 month and I see that immunity is developed or produced, became more cheerful and spakojnej.

Oh, is faster and at me to them immunity was developed or produced! And I have noticed that, that jealous became.... Simply horror!!!.... Began to be jealous MCH even of the best the friend... I already began to think, that I should address to the psychologist.... Easier or Simply to stop tablets to drink not ohoto!!! They basically approach or suit me.... And at the price of, and other by-effects do not cause or cause.....

10.04.2005, 10:58
Oh, is faster and at me to them immunity was developed or produced! And I have noticed that, that jealous became.... Simply horror!!!.... Began to be jealous MCH even of the best the friend... I already began to think, that I should address to the psychologist.... Easier or Simply to stop tablets to drink not ohoto!!! They basically approach or suit me.... And at the price of, and other by-effects do not cause or cause.....

To the psychologist it is not necessary, he will be a head lecht as those, and it e absolutely at your will proshodit. Simply try to restrain, find iteresnye employment or occupations more often to not roll at home and not rivet. Let even first time it will be through force. Smile more often, it is possible even without an occasion.... But then houses that at you koso did not look And eventually have a drink uspakoitelnoe. I drank month of a droplet any, well it is a lot of them in a drugstore different. To me slightly helped or assisted.

Kukuruzka
15.04.2005, 02:21
In-in! I do not know at whom as, and 7 months to wait mnogova... I here too have started to accept OK - at me literally roof has started to move down: libido on zero, whimsical, nervous, irritable, etc. has not born or has not taken out - has thrown. Also what? As an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off. I do not know as me mine MCH suffered or bore, but thanks him

And in general - I too asked by a question - as here ginekologo chooses YOURS OK: in the same place it is so much nuances!

Baba Manya
15.04.2005, 02:52
In-in! I do not know at whom as, and 7 months to wait mnogova... I here too have started to accept OK - at me literally roof has started to move down: libido on zero, whimsical, nervous, irritable, etc. has not born or has not taken out - has thrown. Also what? As an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off. I do not know as me mine MCH suffered or bore, but thanks him

And in general - I too asked by a question - as here ginekologo chooses YOURS OK: in the same place it is so much nuances!

About, the girls, what happiness that I not one such. And that I thought that only on me so OK influences. To me have told or said that for 3 months the organism will get used, but at me with each cycle all became worse.

ZSE
18.04.2005, 05:15
At me last time constantly bad mood, depessii to roar ohoto is constant... As, that all certainly seems to me it because of my problems with MCH, but sometimes I start to think, that I to myself wind all, and actually at us all is normal. Here in a head such idea has flashed can these or it depressnjaki because of reception OK? Two months ago has passed with Mersilona on Novinet, here and I think the reason in it or this can?

Only here neznaju how to understand!!!

Here I sit for example at home, it is borrowed or occupied there is nothing, I miss on the MCH, ohoto simply to roll and roar. And he with friends beer pyot, or at job...... Earlier I not deliberating somewhere have gone to have a good time with girlfriends, and now ohoto even from the house to leave, laugh ohoto, the mood bad..... Sometimes I think, all can and not in tablets, and I am simple in the MCH really to like the beginnings, and now when it or him with me series is not present to me sadly and badly....

By the way, I too drank novinet and signs tezhe same were.....

poboltatby
19.04.2005, 02:22

To the psychologist it is not necessary, he will be a head lecht as those, and it e absolutely at your will proshodit. Simply try to restrain, find iteresnye employment or occupations more often to not roll at home and not rivet. Let even first time it will be through force. Smile more often, it is possible even without an occasion.... But then houses that at you koso did not look And eventually have a drink uspakoitelnoe. I drank month of a droplet any, well it is a lot of them in a drugstore different. To me slightly helped or assisted.

Zdraste,

All as that on a head have put.....

1 To the psychologist to that will not prevent, even - they are trained to help or assist the psychologist

2 Head as those treat uhigorlynosy, psychologists help or assist with soul like as....

3 All that occurs or happens to you is at your will instead of differently and you always itself do or make a choice!

4 Never! You hear, NEVER restrain, let out or release from yourself all that stirs or prevents or still as disturbs - or IT will grow and find power and to destroy you from nutri...

5 With interesting employment or occupations it agree, only not through force and if they do not suffice - the expert will help or assist quickly and effectively!

6 If droplets " slightly help or assist " - think of depth and complexity vnutrenego troubles.... All also can taki the pro?

With unusual respect.....!

anais
23.04.2005, 16:35
Zdraste,

1 To the psychologist to that will not prevent, even - they are trained to help or assist the psychologist

2 Head as those treat uhigorlynosy, psychologists help or assist with soul like as....

3 All that occurs or happens to you is at your will instead of differently and you always itself do or make a choice!

4 Never! You hear, NEVER restrain, let out or release from yourself all that stirs or prevents or still as disturbs - or IT will grow and find power and to destroy you from nutri...

5 With interesting employment or occupations it agree, only not through force and if they do not suffice - the expert will help or assist quickly and effectively!

6 If droplets " slightly help or assist " - think of depth and complexity vnutrenego troubles.... All also can taki the pro?

And what, the factor of tablets is not considered?

25.04.2005, 22:59
Zdraste,

With unusual respect.... heh..... Aha devchenki, let out or release everything, let associates, native suffer. Yes who will suffer or bear nervous epileptic?

.... And in general looks like any simple advertising psychologists

The visitor
29.04.2005, 06:06
Zdraste,

With unusual respect.... heh..... Aha devchenki, let out or release everything, let associates, native suffer. Yes who will suffer or bear nervous epileptic?

.... And in general looks like any simple advertising psychologists

Well and if at you is in nutri that that from what can native suffer, from what you have taken that can hide it???? And so everyone suffer... And the more quickly will get rid, the more quickly all it becomes easier - including native

And in occasion of advertising, better not obsessionally psychologists, than chemistry to advertise or promote from which roofs at you go...

Or I am not right??

The visitor
02.05.2005, 02:08
Zdraste,

It is certainly considered, but you as that send or have come to these tablets, it is the fact! Also that you there has resulted or brought, as not your will and desires... Desires of that??? Look or see in itself!

And on it or this I stop - and that will attribute unostentatious advertising still chegonit

Maayan
04.05.2005, 01:20

Whether instead of it is connected with behaviour MCH?

WERTina
08.05.2005, 14:38

Whether instead of it is connected with behaviour MCH?

Simply I have noticed, that last time is necessary for me constantly with it or him sees..... Earlier I such did not observe of myself....

anais
13.05.2005, 17:32

It is certainly considered, but you as that send or have come to these tablets, it is the fact! Also that you there has resulted or brought, as not your will and desires... Desires of that??? Look or see in itself! And on it or this I stop - and that will attribute unostentatious advertising still chegonit

Well, the desire that at me state of health and emotsionalnost varied is exact not. To tablets (with rare exception) everyone come because of strange desire to be protected from pregnancy.

And many are compelled or forced to suffer or bear these by-effects.

And about that native suffer. They suffer not from my internal problems, and from excessive emotsionalnosti, the caused or called tablets. Therefore if to follow your advice or council, never to hold all in itself very soon native will not want to communicate with you. Any respecting and associates the person should hold the emotions under the control, instead of be unloaded on relatives to him people.

blue-eyes
16.05.2005, 11:35
Unequivocally OK and any other factors. A similar situation.

24.05.2005, 21:49
Well, the desire that at me state of health and emotsionalnost varied is exact not. To tablets (with rare exception) everyone come because of strange desire to be protected from pregnancy.

And about that native suffer. They suffer not from my internal problems, and from excessive emotsionalnosti, the caused or called tablets. Therefore if to follow your advice or council, never to hold all in itself very soon native will not want to communicate with you. Any respecting and associates the person should hold the emotions under the control, instead of be unloaded on relatives to him people.

In-in, it agree all 100 with all words

poboltatby
25.05.2005, 21:13

And I agree that you agree only with the not prerekaemym opinion! I support or maintain on all of 100 %! So darzhat! Ur!

And vashche, can be only so you consider or count! And it appears on all this forum (even strange)....

I all over again was surprised. That at such visiting it is seldom visible opinions of the pro, and shcha has understood.... They (pro) have probably presented this forum to blondes....

anais
06.06.2005, 16:21
The dear Visitor, explain please to me to the blonde, what for to treat a head (to go to the psychologist) if excessive irritability is caused or called by tablets, and without them it or her is not present? Here tuplju, I do not understand.

IMHO - the present or true pro would advise more likely tablets to throw in that case, instead of a head to treat.

LightAngel
07.06.2005, 22:07
And I agree that you agree only with the not prerekaemym opinion! I support or maintain on all of 100 %! So darzhat! Ur!

And vashche, can be only so you consider or count! And it appears on all this forum (even strange)....

Mlin, well the forum for that also is necessary to express the opinion on this or that question. You too express only YOUR opinion if someone will agree with it or him it is good, and on there are no" also vessels are not present...

nush
12.06.2005, 07:07
And at me too most was! On a life quiet, uravnoveshannyj the person was, and as beginnings OK as from a chain have broken. Hysterics were in occasion of and without, was angry with all and everything, roared constantly, has once started howling from that that MCH has told or said in the evening, that that would be time to miss on houses, and late already... And here by such rates of 100 % nezalyota it has been guaranteed-sex it would not be desirable on a background of constant changes of mood... Horror these hormones... That with the person do or make!

26.07.2005, 16:51

I all over again was surprised. That at such visiting it is seldom visible opinions of the pro, and shcha has understood.... They (pro) have probably presented this forum to blondes....

[/quote]

You have something against blondes? I hurry to notice, that 90 % from them krashennye

And in general, what to climb there, where not razberaeshsja.....