PDA

Просмотр полной версии : garmony

Lorchenok
08.03.2005, 00:40
Greetings devchenki! Prompt please where it is possible to hand over in Moscow analyses on garmony, and that I here the person new... Yet all places I know!

The otolaryngologist
29.03.2005, 03:57
Mass of places - it is very comprehensible on money in Institute of the Endocrinology, the First town hospital, Institute Sklifasovskogo, Institute Immunnologii, yes places one thousand!

Lorchenok
09.04.2005, 01:25
And in these or thus medical ucherezhenijah by results of analyses of a tablet select?

The otolaryngologist
27.04.2005, 15:51
Looking, what tablets you imete in a kind and from what!

Lorchenok
24.05.2005, 23:42
The clinic or the center of inspection is necessary to me. At me 6 months it is impossible to become pregnant, I measured basal temperature and have come to conclusion, that there is no ovulation. Now I search for clinic where it would be possible to be surveyed in this occasion, to hand over analyses and so on.

The otolaryngologist
26.07.2005, 16:01
Well for the beginning it is possible to address in female consultation, sometimes help or assist and there. Still in this problem are engaged in the Center of the Reproduction of the Person on the Sevastopol prospectus in Moscow, It is possible to address the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology Center on Dmitry Ulyanov, there both hormones are done or made also by gynecologists-endocrinologists is. These two centers have the sites, there all infa - phones, the prices and so forth Can be found through the search engine.