PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oothecoma

Diamond 4ever
11.11.2004, 11:06
The problem is not new, such diagnosis put much.

Girls who already collided or faced with it or this, tell:

1) whether it is possible to get rid completely of a cyst without operation?

2) if nevertheless operation do or make, delete only a cyst or all ovary?

3) whether it is possible to be treated without hormones?

4) someone has successfully coped with this sore????

The flaunter similar voposy to the doctor, she has muttered something muffled and has painted antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment...

Baba Manya
16.11.2004, 01:46
The Problem is not new, such diagnosis put much.

The flaunter similar voposy to the doctor, she has muttered something muffled and has painted antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment...

All depends on the sizes of a cyst. If she small it is possible to have a drink OK. Operation Sometimes is required. Completely not necessarily weigh an ovary delete.

24.11.2004, 19:37
The Problem is not new, such diagnosis put much.

1. It is possible, esliona not greater or big

2. Not necessarily, and most likely at all udoljajut, only in very critical cases.

3.4. I think is not present. I had a polycystosis, I drank to Diana-35, barely, for 2 years (pravdo I drank them not in current of all of these two years) have cured.

alyo-
06.12.2004, 14:31
Cysts happen different, happen so-called " a yellow body ", i.e. on a background of hormonal change, she appears before monthly, and after passes or takes place. And happen which it is necessary to operate. This frequent phenomenon at women. Even if will remove one ovary and with one it is possible to become pregnant. In a youth even directions gave me on operation, and mum dissuaded all and was right. All has passed or has taken place. So it is necessary to know what type a cyst and then to think what to do or make.

Quenny
24.12.2004, 06:58
Do not hurry up to do or make operation. Try to accept oral contraceptives and to put every evening on half an hour blue clay. Such treatment has helped or assisted me. The main thing do not despair also all will be OK

New
05.01.2005, 02:31
Cysts happen different, happen so-called " a yellow body ", i.e. on a background of hormonal change, she appears before monthly, and after passes or takes place. And happen which it is necessary to operate. This frequent phenomenon at women. Even if will remove one ovary and with one it is possible to become pregnant. In a youth even directions gave me on operation, and mum dissuaded all and was right. All has passed or has taken place. So it is necessary to know what type a cyst and then to think what to do or make.

Tozh put a cyst of a yellow body In some cycles an ovary up to 6 sm increased or was enlarged! (norm or rate - 2-3) Accordingly and pains, especially at sex...

It is necessary to drink ok, appointed or nominated by the doctor.

And here if a cyst e a yellow body operation is necessary...

YGY
27.01.2005, 22:14
GIRLS And WHO WILL prompt US it is possible TO DO or MAKE At any time, EITHER BEFORE MONTH OR AFTER MONTH?

New
30.01.2005, 06:13
GIRLS And WHO WILL prompt US it is possible TO DO or MAKE At any time, EITHER BEFORE MONTH OR AFTER MONTH?

Before and after monthly.

If before is, and after - is not present, the cyst of a yellow body means, is successfully treated picked up by doctor OK.

If is not present... somoch a current the doctor here can. Me wished to cut, while it was not known, that for a cyst. And in general the doctor grila, that if is predilection to cysts will better be protected OK.

FRIEND
30.01.2005, 07:19
And at a cyst when in a toilet you go pains is not present?

New
21.02.2005, 10:42
On idea should not.

When the intestine is filled, and a cyst greater or big - pains in district of ovaries. At an emiction of a pain is not present.

alija
20.03.2005, 12:50
ja vile4ila OK bez operacii dovoljno boljshuju kistu - dazhe vra4 udivilasj a na s4et operacii mne voobs4e skazali, 4to ni4ego ne udaljajut, toljko prokalivajut ili 4to-to v etom rode, tipa aborta, v smisle, ne polosnaja no ja ne uverena

menja sobiralisj operirovatj. a potom boljshe ne sobiralisj

uda4i

Lena, simply Lena
10.04.2005, 21:25
endometroidnye cysts OK are not treated. Them delete.

At first it is necessary to find out the nature of a cyst. Though it is not always possible or probable without laparaskopii. The probability of mistakes or errors is great.

The visitor
26.07.2005, 14:41
What is considered big?

The cyst of a yellow body too can be big?