PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How often?

Itself neznaju
07.02.2005, 00:21
How much once a day you are washed away? Read a subject about a smell of a fish so like has not begun to smell a fish, and all the same what not so.

22.02.2005, 02:17
How much once a day you are washed away? Read a subject about a smell of a fish so like has not begun to smell a fish, and all the same what not so.

And what not so? Allocation or what? I shall not understand.

SN
27.02.2005, 02:18
Smell unpleasant, but not always, and last days allocation white, shorts often wet. In current of day I am washed away some times.

The visitor
05.03.2005, 03:24
vsgda it is necessary to be washed away in the morning and in the evening!

Nyu
18.03.2005, 10:51
The Smell unpleasant, but not always, and last days allocation white, shorts often wet. In current of day I am washed away some times.

I am washed away in the morning and in the evening! Well and in an exclusive case, after a toilet for example, or before sex (if it would be desirable orally), and in general to you it would advise to be checked up - hand over analyses!

24.03.2005, 02:19
The Smell unpleasant, but not always, and last days allocation white, shorts often wet. In current of day I am washed away some times.

Quickly to the doctor! On analyses! To not wash it is necessary, and to be treated! Well for a kindergarten really?!

Ksushonok
10.04.2005, 03:04
Thrush?

Nyu
14.04.2005, 02:07
The Thrush?

Here, pozhozhe, not so simply thrush...

Tay
02.05.2005, 08:23

It is quite enough once for hygiene and in order to prevent disturbance of natural flora in a vagina.

Nokia
19.05.2005, 17:03
Well douche two times a day, and in the summer and more often... And the unpleasant smell is caused or causes more often what-string gardrenellezom, etc. Therefore it is necessary to the doctor.

LenaSH
26.07.2005, 13:13
I am washed away two times a day (during acceptance of douche or separately), in the winter when it is cold sometimes and one like enough. But during monthly if I sit at home, I can also five times for a day