PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dr. neznajkinu about man's health

Fine
19.01.2005, 07:13
Dock! Consult please: whether there Should be at healthy men of allocation "therefrom"? In particular in the mornings maljujujujujusenkaja a droplet.... (Not always). We are treated for a clamidiosis and he now is anxious, speaks, that before treatment was as + a small pain inside

Please!

Doctor Neznajkin
02.02.2005, 16:05
Dock! Consult please: whether there Should be at healthy men of allocation "therefrom"? In particular in the mornings maljujujujujusenkaja a droplet.... (Not always). We are treated for a clamidiosis and he now is anxious, speaks, that before treatment was as + a small pain inside

Please!

Well, not too he also "is healthy", if you are treated for a clamidiosis...

Allocation can be at a prostatitis, especially, " that that hurts it or him inside ".

At long continence there can jakuljata be "droplet" in the mornings.

I hope, to you have not appointed or nominated " super a dose " every possible antibiotics...

Enough one course atsitromitsina. Control PTSR not earlier than 6 weeks after a course! Any "provocations"!

Sexual life it is possible to live in a week. And "to look" in a urethra of a sexual member it is possible not earlier, as after the control over 6 weeks! So usually treat here.

You keep references of your attending physician!

Fine
21.02.2005, 07:09
To us have appointed or nominated following treatment: azivok azitromitsin three doses on 250 to accept 1, 14 day, 21 day, Nistatinum and any sanation of a vagina

Me shchas disturb vydelnija as milk, and it or him is I has already written.

What? On new a course to begin?

Fine
09.03.2005, 16:35
sorry Not on 250 and on 500 (a handful of wheels)

Toni
14.03.2005, 15:33
And I too voprosik am possible for backs?

At my husband dense enough semen... It is bad?...

Doctor Neznajkin
15.03.2005, 17:33
To Us have appointed or nominated following treatment: azivok azitromitsin three doses on 250 to accept 1, 14 day, 21 day, Nistatinum and any sanation of a vagina

Me shchas disturb vydelnija as milk, and it or him is I has already written.

What? On new a course to begin?

Why to you have appointed or nominated such course of treatment to me to understand difficultly, it is practically impossible... I Can repeat only in 100-th time, that while at a chlamydia it is not revealed resistances and enough 1 g azitromitsina, that is a single dose.

And the main thing if check analysis PTSR will be taken before 6 weeks after a course, he will be on 100 % positive.

And allocation, it is not excluded, that has started to grow mitsely a yeast fungus so happens more often, after a course of antibiotics. But it is better to take crop of flora of a vagina.

Doctor Neznajkin
14.04.2005, 17:40

It is good and not bad, "in any way" and any value or meaning;importance it has no it. The quantity or amount spermotozoidov in a milliliter and percent or interest healthy mobile spermotozoidovju matters only.

And dense there a semen or liquid, it is indifferent. Will have a drink more liquids will be liquid, menshe-dense. Continence from " sexual joys " concentrates a semen. So the consistence does not play a role.

Toni
26.07.2005, 06:49

It is good and not bad, "in any way" and any value or meaning;importance it has no it. The quantity or amount spermotozoidov in a milliliter and percent or interest healthy mobile spermotozoidovju matters only.

And dense there a semen or liquid, it is indifferent. Will have a drink more liquids will be liquid, menshe-dense. Continence from " sexual joys " concentrates a semen. So the consistence does not play a role.

Fuhhhhhh.... It is sensitive has released or has let off.... Only at my husband always a dense semen.... Waters drinks as the elephant and joys almost every day... Here therefore I also was puzzled)).... Though certainly you are right... It is necessary to hand over analyses, and on density to diagnose well it or badly it is impossible... Thanks))