PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculation from a thrush??

jasmi
01.12.2004, 15:46
The thrush during nearby year, too has got. And too it is not treated in any way. The reason I know approximately - the stress at job so it is simple from it or him to not get rid.

Today the doctor has offered me an inoculation from a thrush. 3 nyxes, with milk or dairy bacteria. Raises or increases immunity, mestno. Speaks, helps or assists somewhere for 1-3 years.

And at me a heap of questions. Whether really helps or assists? Whether it is necessary to do or make? To do or make an inoculation already after has recovered from a thrush or it is possible and during? Who has an experience or knowledge? In advance it is very grateful for answers!

Yaska
17.12.2004, 02:02
I at all did not hear about such Interestingly to esteem responses of those who tried or tasted.

The visitor
25.12.2004, 20:27
I heard about such inoculation couple of years back. Like Swisses would think up. Responses like as good were, but then she very dearly or expensively cost.

ValleyGirl
28.12.2004, 09:21
I heard about such inoculation couple of years back. Like Swisses would think up. Responses like as good were, but then she very dearly or expensively cost.

But once kolnul, and thrushes are not present. I in Russia many years was excruciated, that only have not tried: both medicines inside, and suppositories, and sprintsivanija, and diets, nothing helped or assisted. Has moved to Canada, and all has passed or has taken place At all I do not know, than it to explain. Can, a climate more suitable. Jasmi, I would try or taste an inoculation; itself I know, what muck this thrush.

linchen
30.12.2004, 21:39
I heard about such, even itself once wished to make, I had a thrush with the five years' experience, nichegoshenki did not help or assist. I on an extreme case reserved this inoculation. Heard the most various opinions on her, but good was less. It seemed to me, what is it the next earning money for farmaindustrii.

I have won the thrush: has adjusted a sex life (the partner has replaced - has in marriage left), for podmyvanija I take loson which contains lactic acid, has excluded absolutely all linings (only wads during critical days), has passed or has taken place a course of restoration of intestinal flora. If sometimes also itchs it is a little, I am syringed by soda. Here a year two has forgotten what is it such.

jasmi
10.01.2005, 09:07
Girls, thanks all responded!

Yes, Swisses. Costs or stands cheaply, about 50 euros.

jasmi
20.01.2005, 23:27
But once kolnul, and thrushes are not present. I in Russia many years was excruciated, that only have not tried: both medicines inside, and suppositories, and sprintsivanija, and diets, nothing helped or assisted. Has moved to Canada, and all has passed or has taken place At all I do not know, than it to explain. Can, a climate more suitable. Jasmi, I would try or taste an inoculation; itself I know, what muck this thrush.

ValleyGirl, and at me on the contrary, here has appeared! Here the climate wet, houses was continental, can, in it or this the reason. First with digestion there were problems, kandidu have found out. Treated-treated, like it was now normalized. And kandida there it was threw. Hardy.

jasmi
10.02.2005, 19:48
I heard about such, even itself once wished to make, I had a thrush with the five years' experience, nichegoshenki did not help or assist. I on an extreme case reserved this inoculation. Heard the most various opinions on her, but good was less. It seemed to me, what is it the next earning money for farmaindustrii.

linchen, and it is possible more in detail, what you about an inoculation heard? What bad opinions? I heard, that dejstvue approximately in 80 % of cases.

I have won the thrush: has adjusted a sex life (the partner has replaced - has in marriage left), for podmyvanija I take loson which contains lactic acid, has excluded absolutely all linings (only wads during critical days), has passed or has taken place a course of restoration of intestinal flora. If sometimes also itchs it is a little, I am syringed by soda. Here a year two has forgotten what is it such.

If not a secret, tell or say, what loson you use.

And how restore flora? I have consulted to the therapist, she to me has appointed or nominated something like femiflor, but it as dead poultices.

Yaska
26.02.2005, 17:38
Yes, the climate very much influences display of a thrush. We move in other country (America). I represent, that for me waits

linchen
11.03.2005, 11:52
linchen, and it is possible more in detail, what you about an inoculation heard? What bad opinions? I heard, that dejstvue approximately in 80 % of cases.

If not a secret, tell or say, what loson you use.

And how restore flora? I have consulted to the therapist, she to me has appointed or nominated something like femiflor, but it as dead poultices.

I heard at a German forum, that in practice helps or assists only in 30 % of cases, interrogation there did or made, among those who took root or was inoculated. And it is not enough for a positive effect. By the way in Germany this problem too exists and too is treated very difficultly. For me the most effective agent there was a soda and a bur in Glycerinum, and Germans such any more do not apply, and effective preparations are not present.

Loson I is called Sagella, he contains lactic acid and an extract of a sage.

I restored intestinal flora lactic bacteria and teleorganic cultures of intestinal rod E.coli. The preparation is called Mutaflor.

Success to you in struggle against this or thus what!

jasmi
18.03.2005, 04:56
Pasibki, linchen, for infu! I in Germany also live. We shall search

linchen
21.04.2005, 07:02
Pasibki, linchen, for infu! I in Germany also live. We shall search

Well if in Germany, on nemetski probably shprehaesh.

It is a link on a German forum where the problem of a thrush too was acutely costs or stands, look or see, something can to you there and will approach or suit.

There there are responses about an inoculation and not only.

http: // www.med1.de/Forum/Gynaekologie //292/1/

jasmi*
26.07.2005, 02:25
Thanks, linchen, I esteem.