PDA

Просмотр полной версии : KAK BROSIT ' KURIT '????

Katarzina
07.06.2005, 10:19
Please, if somebody stopped to smoke, prompt advice or council-as. " Has taken and has thrown " does not approach or suit. It is impossible. Perhaps, somebody tried or tasted a nicotinic adhesive tape. Whether helps or assists? I Shall be grateful for all advice or councils. I force the husband. He-smoker " with the experience ", 21 year.. And it is a lot of (1,5-2,5 pack in day)...

anais
08.06.2005, 12:46
I Force the husband.

I too forced-forced the ... At me has ceased to smoke, all it was hidden, when I do not see, or at job smoked. As a result I have given up as hopeless. Dosih pores smokes.

The most important, in my opinion, that the person has really wanted it or this. And besides, even with all adhesive tapes and cuds from smoking will power is necessary.

skarlet
11.06.2005, 11:46
Smoked also I, and my husband, but not on stolku the truth, a pack in day was a wild limit!

In the beginning began to reduce kolvo cigarettes, and have then taken and have simply ceased to buy them

Year already we live I do not buy

Aksinja
18.06.2005, 18:07
I threw, smoked 15 years. Already the second year without cigarettes has gone - happiness!!

Has thrown at a forum www.nosmoking.ru

There people good - will support or maintain and will prompt as as. Success!

Anasha_aka
26.06.2005, 00:00
Main still an environment, very hardly to stop to smoke in a society of chain smokers! Easier to a two to throw, support or maintain each other! That only not probyvali and mint cigarettes bought, without a nicotine nothing helps or assists.. Will powers are not present = (

skarlet
02.07.2005, 16:07
Main still an environment, very hardly to stop to smoke in a society of chain smokers! Easier to a two to throw, support or maintain each other! That only not probyvali and mint cigarettes bought, without a nicotine nothing helps or assists.. Will powers are not present = (

At me at job all figejut as I could

LightAngel
03.07.2005, 01:44
http: // www.gloryon.com/GLcba3e4189cd036597b661e598039d781/internal/health/nosmoking.html

Anasha_aka
26.07.2005, 01:04
Tomorrow... zavtra.brosaju =)) I try.. More correctly.. =))) here has simply decided to not buy and all!! Interestingly for a long time I will suffice?

And nicotinic plasyr does not help or assist! And any kadirovanija.. All a chicken-feed!