PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bromocriptinum

sasha
15.10.2004, 00:29
Girls who-string accepted this preparation (an alkaloid of an ergot) and whether he has helped or assisted?

I shall explain, that it is a question of treatment for sterility or barrenness.

Mersi.

Alesija
05.01.2005, 06:08
To me appointed or nominated Bromocriptinum as Prolactinum has been raised or increased, by pressing from a breast the colostrum was allocated. I was going to to get or start 2 children and the endocrinologist have told or said, that if to not treat I can not become pregnant. I have spent on drink, Prolactinum became in norm or rate, I have become pregnant and have safely given birth. But I can and without bromokreptina have become pregnant?? I do not know...

RaSta
10.03.2005, 15:05
Oh, thanks big for the answer!

To me already on 03 have responded, that Bromocriptinum only reduces Prolactinum, but the normal ovulatory cycle does not restore:-(

And passion as the reluctance to suppress or stop hormones.

The vampire
07.05.2005, 12:13
To me too appointed or nominated.

2 weeks under the scheme or plan.

It not hormonal preporat, be not afraid of it or him.

The picture on US and analyses became better. He lowers Prolactinum, and accordingly a yellow body which either was not formed, or was it is not enough, obrazovyvaetsja or becomes it is more.

Be not afraid, drink, to me its or his very good -endocrinologist which can be trusted appointed or nominated.

Ocsi
18.05.2005, 09:00
And how you transferred or carried it or him?

Me kolbasit as at a toxicosis any:-(

olgavik1
19.06.2005, 18:49
Volkin, I at all did not notice, that a saw.

At me the yellow body was not, after two weeks of tablets pojavilos- already progress. The doctor has told or said, what is it very good preparation. Not hormonal-it or -this;-thus the main thing, but influencing hormones.

Let's look or see, that will be further.

And he all the same restores a cycle, in vain they. What they there in 03 know in general can? I do not believe in such information or inquiries, slushatnado spetsov.

Do not worry you so, all will be good, here will see.

sasza
30.06.2005, 16:59
Darling Wend, thanks for the response and participation!:-)))

sedova_nina
13.07.2005, 06:35
No trouble.

Tell on a secret to what expert go in Peter?

Tatyana-
23.07.2005, 19:21
Bromkriptin, first, is different manufacturers, they are transferred or carried variously. I drank Parlodelum. And so my doctor to me ordered 1) to accept only for the night; 2) a medical dose to reach, adding on chetvertinke in a WEEK!!!

To be afraid, in general, there is nothing - though a phrase of my endocrinologist about what he not hormonal and natural, " same travki! " Me has fairly made laugh. Tobacco (not speaking already about the rest) too - "travki". And of an ergot generally LSD do or make...;-)

I, really, could become pregnant on Parlodelum - in spite of the fact that the cycle at me all the same was not leveled. Only it is necessary to find out in advance precisely from the doctor - whether it is possible/is necessary to drink it or him if pregnancy will come or step. I the endocrinologist me not a prepreooze, the doctor in ZHK has demanded immediately to stop (and I of weeks 6-7 propyls), and I then read in forums as some it or him appointed or nominated all pregnancy...

And sense of advice or council add a dose on the sly I could to estimate or appreciate, when already fed. Once to me even in clinic could not rastsedit stagnation of milk, and it all went - and have decided to give me the whole tablet of Parlodelum. Sensations - unforgettable....

Zebra
24.07.2005, 15:08
I accept Parlodelum a year 4. To become pregnant did not try while, but a cycle has a little leveled. I transfer or carry normally, I accept for the night. If there are questions - ask.

VoVo
25.07.2005, 14:24
And still or even to eat much better a preparation, more modern. Is called Dostineks. Only road an infection.

Try to consult to the doctor, it or he needs to be accepted in smaller quantities or amounts rather than Parlodelum and Bromocriptinum. I drink it or him some years. Action same as well as at predydushih generations of medicines, only a dose in times is less. Often doctors do not appoint or nominate it or him, because he road or do not know that he is. To me it or him have appointed or nominated in the Center of endocrinology to Dm. Ulyanov, manager faculty of a neuroendocrinology (it just those endocrinologists which gipofizarnymi are engaged in disturbances, well prolaktinomami accordingly).