PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody can prokomentirovat schedule BT?

ludik
21.09.2004, 09:38
Women-doctors while are not present, and to help or assist me not to that...

Girls, prompt, whether was ovuljauija in this cycle?

And why so has sharply gone down BT? I can not go to the doctor Yet.

_
22.09.2004, 03:48
The schedule testifies to dysfunction. It is More about what.

Whether being based on such schedule it was impossible to respond precisely an ovulation.

Whether correctly you measured BT?

Whether there was at you a cold (with rising the general or common body temperature)?

Whether was in a cycle what or stimulation?

And in general what for you so zamorachivaetes with schedule BT?

ludik
30.09.2004, 05:15
The Schedule testifies to dysfunction. It is More about what.

Whether being based on such schedule it was impossible to respond precisely an ovulation.

Whether correctly you measured BT?

Whether there was at you a cold (with rising the general or common body temperature)?

Whether was in a cycle what or stimulation?

And in general what for you so zamorachivaetes with schedule BT?

I measure BT correctly. Colds were not. Stimulations too were not.

Simply I wish to understand, whether there is at me an ovulation, and whether it is possible to hope, that I can once zaberemenit...

_
13.10.2004, 11:58
That precisely the nobility about your ovulation it is necessary to do or make all the same US folikulogenez.

All other methods of definition of an ovulation collateral.

Certainly you can observe the vydelenijami. Before an ovulation they become similar to an egg white and last. Can observe a pain in an ovary. Very much many feel a pain when folikul grows till the necessary size and then bursts. It is possible to try to catch on the test-strias an ovulation, or by means of "mikroskopchika". With All this to compare to schedule BT.

Whether it is possible to hope, that I can once zaberemenit...

And here such approach the most incorrect. All we there shall be.

But that is possible or probable to that is necessary to descend or go all the same to the doctor. For example to hand over hormones and to trace on US an ovulation.

And with experiences and nakrutok itself at you the so-called hormone stresa Prolactinum can raise or increase. And raised or increased Prolactinum does not promote an ovulation.

ludik
31.10.2004, 23:37
And here such approach the most incorrect. All we there shall be.

But that is possible or probable to that is necessary to descend or go all the same to the doctor. For example to hand over hormones and to trace on US an ovulation.

And with experiences and nakrutok itself at you the so-called hormone stresa Prolactinum can raise or increase. And raised or increased Prolactinum does not promote an ovulation.

Thanks!

And on hormones I already handed over, at me -10, and -5. A parity or ratio bad. Put a polycystosis and sklerokistoz. Appointed or nominated to Diana-5, then Djufaston. And now I accept nothing. Here I think, in a following cycle to trace an ovulation (if will be) and after it or her to spend on drink Djufaston, for maintenance of 2-nd phase of a cycle. How think?

_
26.11.2004, 20:35
And on hormones I already handed over, at me -10, and -5. A parity or ratio bad. Put a polycystosis and sklerokistoz. Appointed or nominated to Diana-5, then Djufaston. And now I accept nothing. Here I think, in a following cycle to trace an ovulation (if will be) and after it or her to spend on drink Djufaston, for maintenance of 2-nd phase of a cycle. How think?

Thoroughly not knowing a situation, like the normal scheme or plan of actions.

But can he is better to the doctor having analysed your hormones in addition podkorektiruet the first phase and will give naprvlenie on folikulogenez. I personally so have acted or arrived.

In any case, success.

Violin
09.12.2004, 11:38
Women-doctors while are not present, and to help or assist me not to that...

Girls, prompt, whether was ovuljauija in this cycle?

And why so has sharply gone down BT? I can not go to the doctor Yet.

The ovulation was most likely, is simple the second phase of a cycle very short.

ludik
24.12.2004, 23:37
The ovulation was most likely, is simple the second phase of a cycle very short.

And why then till now is not present? 16 days already 2 phase. Whether there can be 2 phase more than 18 days?

Violin
03.01.2005, 23:04
I, certainly, at all the expert, can this yellow body have not completely developed, but something at you nevertheless was, began...

At me here in this cycle in general the temperature at one level kept. And at you jump nevertheless was.

You in what occasion experience more, what the ovulation is not present or to an occasion of the second phase?

Whether for a long time has started to measure BT?

ludik
09.01.2005, 17:35
I, certainly, at all the expert, can this yellow body have not completely developed, but something at you nevertheless was, began...

At me here in this cycle in general the temperature at one level kept. And at you jump nevertheless was.

You in what occasion experience more, what the ovulation is not present or to an occasion of the second phase?

Whether for a long time has started to measure BT?

2 cycles of all I measure

I worry in occasion of only. Whether I can zaberemenit with such BT Something so. I can not understand that... And doctors explanatory or sensible do not speak anything...

Violin
23.01.2005, 05:17
And the last cycle as? Normally?

ludik, you probably, already read Toni Veshler " the Desired child ".

If is not present - here a reference:

http: // www.wantbaby.ru/library/books/toni_weschler/

A lot of useful

ludik
03.02.2005, 04:07
And the last cycle as? Normally?

ludik, you probably, already read Toni Veshler " the Desired child ".

If is not present - here a reference:

http: // www.wantbaby.ru/library/books/toni_weschler/

A lot of useful

Thanks for a reference, read, but for a long time, it is necessary to esteem still

The last cycle in general without an ovulation was...

Here I also think.. At a polycystosis in general likely there are no ovulations... Or byvjut sometimes? Simply I wish to understand, what is it was for rise BT

Violin
13.03.2005, 11:27
Yes, it is necessary to have patience. Nevertheless to descend or go to the doctor though under one schedule they will tell or say nothing, will direct on US, it is exact.

Descend or Go necessarily.

Continue to measure BT and it is obligatory to the doctor.

Success!

I simply thought, that monsters after recession of temperature at you send or have come, and time not still, it is better to be checked up.

ludik
25.07.2005, 12:26
I simply thought, that monsters after recession of temperature at you send or have come, and time not still, it is better to be checked up.

Here in it or this that all question! From what it happens? Explain 2 phase does not happen such long, at low Bt...