PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Is not present monthly

Miracle
06.11.2004, 22:18
I start to experience. I shall tell or say at once, pregnancy is excluded. The husband was not 1.5 months. A delay of all only for 2 days. But, 5 days prior to prospective monthly it has started to be smeared. 5 days were spread these or it and all has stopped. On ideas 2 days should go monthly. Earlier at me so longly it was not smeared (1 day), and then always came monthly. And here as them also does not smell. The truth for these or it of one and a half month I has had time to go from Spain to Ukraine and to return. In Ukraine I was bitten by an another's cat, did or made an inoculation from a tetanus. Has strongly bitten, the finger has already turned blue. On a background of this inoculation I was ill with an angina and drank antibiotics. Thanks God from a rabies business is not has reached or not cunning inoculations. Then at the airport at me have stolen all my gold. Strongly was nervous. This all role can has played? And then why it was smeared already the whole 5 days up to monthly and as a result they do not come? Thankful in advance.

Nati
18.11.2004, 14:36
Na nervnoy pochve ochen daje mojet bit. I smena klimata toje vlijaet. Vsetaki vi bili v drygoy strane. Vse bydet xorosho!!!

Fialka
27.11.2004, 04:39
I think, perenervnichala. Moreover trips - all this very much even affects.

Miracle
01.12.2004, 12:11
Thanks you, girls for support. Too I think, that because of nerves and flights. But so it would be desirable, that have somewhat quicker come or stepped

04.12.2004, 17:34
Most likely, also the inoculation from a tetanus "has helped" or assisted"

The otolaryngologist
10.12.2004, 18:04
Yes, whole "complete set" - change of a climate, disease by an angina, nervous stress, introduction of Serum, here is from what to not come monthly. But, most likely, this phenomenon time or temporary.

osa
11.12.2004, 06:23
At me too is not present monthly a week....

But also priznaklv pregnancy too is not present (type of a nausea in the mornings and dr... They are obligatory?)

Couple of weeks back I had an inflammation (tpa a cystitis), besides have found bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz and erosion, I was treated hardly more weeks (just before presumable offensive or approach monthly).

Could all this affect or influence their delay?

In the past to year I had delays till 10 days, in it or this to year 3 days are a maximum...

I become hysterical because of this all terribly, plus new job... Plus has returned from the sea (change of a climate was)...

Miracle
16.12.2004, 15:27
THAT: Osa

Oh, girlfriends we with you by misfortune At me all the same as and at you. Unless, jobs new are not present. And the delay monthly at me always was NO MORE than 3 days. All life.

And monthly all is not present. Already 7-th put delays. Already 2 times did or made the test on beremennlst - both otritsatelnyyo. Would be better positive, all is quieter.

By the way, at pregnancy in the first month not necessarily toshnit. A breast nabuhaet - yes, in a toilet you run also a saliva at night more is more often. Still mum has frightened me, what is it there can be " a streamline pregnancy " - therefore 5 days before monthly "were simply spread". And unless there can such be cleanly physically I from holiday have arrived or flied on July, 31st (to the husband there did not change, 1,5 months did not see), and 5 numbers at me have started "to be smeared". And in me he did not finish, but also I did not drink a tablet, thought to begin with monthly. Any more I do not know, as to think

Miracle
18.12.2004, 20:41
By the way, and if suddenly, tests are mistaken also I all is pregnant (probably tests for such small term do not react) can affect or influence somehow on detishku that drank antibiotics is direct more recently If is pregnant, it is very good, only here this fact with antibiotics confuses. And now I drink ehinatseju for rising immunity, vitamin A and a calcium (at me it or him always shortage, at night reduces legs or foots). I shall be grateful for the answer.

osa
01.01.2005, 20:30
I too drank antibiotics.... Can they and have affected or influenced... Tomorrow I do or make the test in the morning!

For me this pregnancy oh what undesirable! Therefore also I am afraid even more! Therefore as I can not leave! Though very much it would be desirable the baby, but not now!

I already and temperature am rectal have measured in the morning, below 37! Can all the same neberemenna!!!

2 Miracle you make the test at the doctor! House all the same can say lies! And there it is more reliable, and the US can make at once!

Miracle
02.01.2005, 07:51
2 Miracle you make the test at the doctor! House all the same can say lies! And there it is more reliable, and the US can make at once! [/quote]

I live not in the country and private or individual honey. Insurances at me are not present. Planned it or her to issue since September. As, that private or individual physicians conducted or order my pregnancy, the insurance should be issued 2 months prior to pregnancy. Also planned this pregnancy in November. Accordingly, to go to the private or individual doctor at me there is no opportunity and superfluous 100 euros too. And to free-of-charge it is necessary to wait turn in 3 weeks, and then as much that results of analyses to receive. So, from this party or side pregnancy is not so desirable. I do not want at free-of-charge physicians. There was already one sad experience. On term in 9 weeks began to hurt or be ill;be sick in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Has told or said to the doctor, and he speaks me, that pregnant women always are hypochondriac very much. And everything, in a week an abortion

Be not discouraged! All can will manage. Write to me when at you all is formed. And I to you

osa
07.01.2005, 00:04
2 Miracle have agreed!

I and itself hope, that all is formed, the hope, as they say, dies last! The boom to wait....

I wish good luck!

Miracle
10.01.2005, 16:44
My God, and monthly all is not present Also tests negative. I sigh.

Adzhika
30.01.2005, 04:56

It is not necessary to sigh! Right now start usilenno to swing or pump press!

I recently too had such delay. Began to swing or pump press with frenzy - have begun!

The visitor
31.01.2005, 01:11

It is not necessary to sigh! Right now start usilenno to swing or pump press!

I recently too had such delay. Began to swing or pump press with frenzy - have begun!

Yes-and ? Then tomorrow with morning I shall begin. And that it is direct now at this time of night as that would not be desirable And if all is pregnant?

Pancake, and to the doctor I shall get only in 3 weeks

Miracle
11.02.2005, 06:06
It was I. Has forgotten to enter.

osa
23.02.2005, 06:41
press speak....!

It is necessary to start too!

And that has made sednja the test, negative! But monthly there are no 9 days!

To the doctor I plan to go to Sunday in a any way!

Miracle
20.03.2005, 06:40
press speak....!

It is necessary to start too!

And that has made sednja the test, negative! But monthly there are no 9 days!

To the doctor I plan to go to Sunday in a any way!

Tell then, that he to you there will tell or say. Suddenly at me same Has gone to do or make one more test. And if he negative - to swing or pump press.

Miracle
12.04.2005, 17:56
Again negative Well and how it to understand? 9 days of a delay. First time in a life such.

osa
14.04.2005, 05:57
I too today have made the second test, again negative! 11 days of a delay! pipets! They have declared or announced to me bajkot?!! For what???

osa
07.05.2005, 02:52
2 Miracle How are you doing? Monthly have begun?

I today to the doctor went! Monthly all is not present!!!!! She has examined me, has told or said, that I am not pregnant! But has advised to make for reinsurance US! Has still written out Norcolutum! These are any hormonal tablets, after them monthly should begin! She has told or said, that there could be a hormonal failure because of aklimatizatsi! (I too from the seas have returned! There the heat, and has home arrived - rains!)

Miracle
25.07.2005, 10:54
I congratulate you! Though something was solved. Can it is valid failure has occured or happened? Successful and long-awaited monthly to you!

At me all is not present them. But also the pregnant woman of I do not feel. It seems, that at me same as well as at you. Only I from a heat even more more to a heat or fever have arrived Here at us a fever under 40

I here shall wait till September, 1st and I scratch to do or make to myself starhovku. And in 3 days I shall go to the doctor. Only here I while cannot do or make US. Let analyses take then. From, a pancake, privalilo happiness