PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Monthly and pregnancy

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Sergey-
18.05.2005, 12:28
Heard, that can be so: monthly is, but it nothing means They, probably, should be atypical (for example, poor or scanty or it is short, is shorter not as usually). Who that knows about it or this? And that you wait for them, you wait, and can be and in vain?

Sergey777555
21.05.2005, 14:16
Can so to be. Itself collided or faced. In a month in due time all has begun, the truth 4 days instead of 5, well and did not worry till next month... It was good still then not late...

24.05.2005, 03:13
I too about such heard. And even was such at familiar my girlfriend, she has learned or has found out, that she is pregnant only for the third month because first two it or her as usually were monthly, nothing differing from normal. Here so.

Checha
26.05.2005, 00:13
Also what, the state of health does not vary in any way???? In any way-in any way it is not shown? podstava any

Tomas
29.05.2005, 18:01
Not, in any way. While toshnit will not begin, then and meksjachnyh to wait it is not necessary...

d_iva
02.06.2005, 03:34
At my girlfriend the first 3 months were saved high-grade monthly, on 4-th already became more poor or scantier and brownish. It or her not toshnilo, there was a undue fatiguability, but she connected or bound it with everything, except for pregnancy! It began -th to be approximated, a tummy - too has solved, what is it because, that she quickly gets tired, poetoomu she began day to sleep after a dinner, and from it or this began to grow stout! To her the husband has told or said for the sake of a joke - and you not bermennaja a case? They posmejalis, she has told it to the mum. That literally for an arm or a hand has seized it or her and to the gynecologist, t.k to at it or her, at mum when she was pregnant woman Natashkoj, too were saved mesjanye any time. Well all podtvredilos, she was the pregnant woman. Has given birth to a daughter one year ago. In general, it abnormally also demands the raised or increased observation from the gynecologist and more any doplnitelnye analyses Natasha handed over because of it or this.

------------------

Nikita
05.06.2005, 03:21
At me were monthly during pregnancy. The mountain-and- is more poor, essesno.

So does not happen, that 3 monthly pregnancy to not notice. Only if very blunt.

qwerty
06.06.2005, 23:51
And can, this or thus hereditary (if and at mum such was)?

Kukushonok
07.06.2005, 19:57
Tsarevna-frog, in vain you so. I, for example, do not have any sign of pregnancy, except for, immediately, a stomach or belly which on the third month can and be not noticed if about pregnancy to not know. Neither day of a toxicosis, nor diarrhoeas and so forth So do not hurry up, please, with razveshivaniem shortcuts. Everyone happens.

_
09.06.2005, 12:04
Daria, there can be I you with someone confuse, so in advance I ask me to forgive or excuse. At you, apparently, many years were problems, and now means it is possible to congratulate?

junkers
10.06.2005, 23:03
Presence monthly does not mean anything..... At me they were the first 4 months of pregnancy...

And in family of my girlfriend of 6 children as at its or her mum monthly go all pregnancy...

I ask to pay attention, the negative test does not mean, that pregnancy is not present... I did or made two times, the negative answer was even in 2 months of pregnancy...

The unique correct way - in hospital to descend or go... UZi like defines or determines pregnancy from 2 weeks.... And manually - with 6....

12.06.2005, 08:30
Frog, behave royally, instead of on-frog. Nobody offends you, and in fact could.

At me too no signs of pregnancy existing, except for begun in 3,5 months of slightly sticking out stomach or belly. Not nauseas, not irritability, not weariness, well anything. Monthly the truth too was not. And if not their absence, in a life would not think, that it is pregnant, well up to 4 months while the stomach or belly was not. And anybody except for me this 4-month's stomach or belly did not notice that.

Serezha
15.06.2005, 00:43
In vain you so. At my girlfriend actually no attributes bermennosti existing. Especially she was protected Femodenom within 2 years, and to a head could not come, that he will give such misfire. Moreover at conservation monthly very few people prehalf-veins that there has come or stepped pregnancy. Yes you present only - you accept on a regular basis OK, at you in time come monthly, go ak usually. On what basis there should be an idea about bermennosti. Even elsi it or her toshnilo - she would connect it with everything, except for pregnancy.. She then very much worried - she already being the pregnant woman, not knowing about it or this, continued to accept OK. But as it has appeared, it is not lethal. Dochechka at it or her zdorovenkaja was born.

------------------

imported_
15.06.2005, 15:23
I ask pardonu for an incorrectness.

And nagrubanie breasts, intensifying of a pigmentation of papillas? Really 3 months of any OBJECTIVE attribute? Simply surprising series!

Galant
17.06.2005, 20:26
Olga-, in the first of June we wait updating!

2 Tsarevna-frog: Everyone happens, seldom, but all...

kexic
19.06.2005, 13:30
Dashka

Amina
22.06.2005, 02:35
Daria

Or

Katrina
22.06.2005, 16:23
Spasib

kassad333
24.06.2005, 06:11
Abruptly, Darya! From the bottom of the heart I CONGRATULATE!!!

------------------------------------------

(Whisper) by the way we now colleagues on privalivshemu to happiness. Only I have got off much a smaller blood.

dss
24.06.2005, 08:37
Olga!!! Too???

It is epidemic among kofejshchits!

Urgently I take measures to not catch!

Well and, certainly, I congratulate future mummies!

Anna of Item
24.06.2005, 12:32
At me too have stopped only on 4-th month. However, on 2-nd the toxicosis has begun, and I have understood all, but monthly went.

I do not know, at whom as, and at me this or thus precisely hereditary on a line of the father - so was at my great-grandmother, the grandmother and its or her daughter, my aunt.

-
25.06.2005, 05:47
Ur! I congratulate!

(And when I bravery shall be typed or collected..)

26.06.2005, 04:30
Thanks!

Only it while a secret so let remains within the limits of the Tonus.

And "to catch" be not afraid - I assure, it is very pleasant "illness or disease".

hlor
26.06.2005, 14:44
Olga, accept

tgmira@rambler.
27.06.2005, 08:26
Darya, thanks!

If that, we shall exchange experience?