PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interrupted sexual certificate or act

13.05.2005, 16:33
How you concern to such agent of contraception as the interrupted sexual certificate or act?

o
15.05.2005, 19:23
Very not reliable way. It is possible even to tell or say a lottery

Osha
16.05.2005, 08:14
Very not reliable way. It is possible even to tell or say a lottery

It agree, we used such method of preservation half a year and it has terminated pregnancy

Therefore is more cautious. In greasing too it is a lot of spermatozoons...

julietta
17.05.2005, 02:07
To give up - it is unequivocal. Especially now so much other methods of contraception. For certain it is possible to choose something suitable and reliable.

Osha
17.05.2005, 17:53
The gynecologist has advised me JArina or JAsmin what that contraceptives of the last as he has told or said generations. CHenit know about them...?

feya!
19.05.2005, 17:42
Everyone speak, that the way is unreliable, but in time which we used it or him, and it more than year - nothing happens. Though now I accept tablets both me and it is pleasant to him more

afinskaia
22.05.2005, 13:05
We too it or him use. I can not tell or say, that I on all 100 am quiet especially when mesjachn. Are late for 2-3 days,

But anything a romantic condom in putting on I do not see, especially when has already rolled...

Can, who will advise comprehensible alternative?

Osha
26.05.2005, 00:23
Female tablets

Baba Manya
28.05.2005, 21:09
Aha, I so 3 times have become pregnant. Thus sochitala a calendar method, avoided dangerous days. And all is peer 3 times has flown.

Franc
29.05.2005, 00:15
We too it or him use. I can not tell or say, that I on all 100 am quiet especially when mesjachn. Are late for 2-3 days,

But anything a romantic condom in putting on I do not see, especially when has already rolled...

From bliiin...! The same chicken-feed... But for me OK not alternative since they need to be accepted only at a regular sexual life, and at us she ojjj what irregular......

I think about Farmatekse...

Rabietic
29.05.2005, 21:03
The most unreliable is a way which only I can know.... At us such preservation beremenostju too has ended, now even is not thought of such method. And the man, it seems to me, no pleasure from it or this is present.

o
03.06.2005, 08:41
But for me OK not alternative since they need to be accepted only at a regular sexual life, and at us she ojjj what irregular.....:

They can be accepted even in general without a sexual life

The otolaryngologist
03.06.2005, 12:05
It is possible, but whether it is necessary...

The visitor
06.06.2005, 17:08
I Read-read posts on this subject and I come to conclusion, that is better and quieter, than the tablet, is not present a way while protection from within so to say, and so nehottstsa.. Hormones in fact!

afinskaia
10.06.2005, 08:03
It was I

The otolaryngologist
14.06.2005, 03:35
I Read-read posts on this subject and I come to conclusion, that is better and quieter, than the tablet, is not present a way while protection from within so to say, and so nehottstsa.. Hormones in fact!

The most reliable way - operative sterilization, he is applied when for any reasons it is categorically forbidden to the woman beremennet. As a rule, this procedure is carried out during operation cesarean sections - pipes, with the consent of and at will of the woman, certainly simply tie or dress... And in the subsequent the woman not beremenneet. Scheduled operation laparoskopicheskim is less often carried out by access.

About goromonov: and what, your own organz hormones does not make, what is necessary them so to be afraid?

afinskaia
19.06.2005, 16:20
The Most reliable way - operative sterilization, he is applied when for any reasons it is categorically forbidden to the woman beremennet.....

About goromonov: and what, your own organz hormones does not make, what is necessary them so to be afraid?

About sterilization it is clear, but it is unacceptable - I did not give birth or travail still

And tablets.. From them in fact grow stout (it is checked up, little girls already having ceased to drink and have not grown thin, though also sports are engaged, and on diets sit) in spite of the fact that doctors unanimously repeat all, that are not present; hair start to grow in the most unexpected of a place (on femurs, for example, or short moustaches appear). It in fact because of hormones.

Still a question: the spiral not given birth or not travailled can be put?

The otolaryngologist
21.06.2005, 08:01
Not given birth or Not travailled to put a spiral it is not recommended: at its or her finding in a uterus in edometrii the aseptic inflammation develops, there are dystrophic changes, that in the future can lead to disturbance of process of implantation of an ootid in endometry, and, in general, Naval Forces - a risk factor of infectious diseases-inflammatory of organs of a small basin.

Modern nizkodozirovannye OK are actually deprived by-effects, the undesirable phenomena can be connected with disturbance of a regimen of dosage or with nedouchetom the initial hormonal status, presence of a somatic pathology at the woman at their purpose or appointment. Undesirable hair speak about giperandrogenii, for correction of this status exist OK, progestinovyj which component possesses antiandrogenic action (Diana, ZHanin and so forth).

Franc
26.06.2005, 09:40
But for me OK not alternative since they need to be accepted only at a regular sexual life, and at us she ojjj what irregular.....:

They can be accepted even in general without a sexual life

eeee is not present! Any tablets, especially hormonal will not bring advantage or benefit (if they were registered only by the doctor at hormonal problems, at me such is not present)

Baba Manya
01.07.2005, 20:06

The most reliable way - operative sterilization, he is applied when for any reasons it is categorically forbidden to the woman beremennet. As a rule, this procedure is carried out during operation cesarean sections - pipes, with the consent of and at will of the woman, certainly simply tie or dress... And in the subsequent the woman not beremenneet. Scheduled operation laparoskopicheskim is less often carried out by access.

It is necessary to mention that if the woman will change the mind and still will want to become pregnant, it is possible or probable by means of EKO. Certainly, if ovaries are not damaged or injured, and there are no other problems.

Katea
08.07.2005, 05:29
Way - it is simple super! I Advise so to be protected always. We with MCH once so were protected for the lack of prezikov. Result - see the signature.

Darjasha
24.07.2005, 16:07
The interrupted sexual certificate or act it as? The Man all the same finishes or not? So all of us time with the husband prezik only before -and- the extremity or end it is put on. So it that the risk is?