PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, educate, support or maintain.

The visitor
30.10.2004, 16:54
To me of 28 years. I never gave birth or travailled and did not do or make abortion (thanks God!).

From oral contraceptives I can strongly recover, so the doctor has told or said and he has advised to put a spiral. Likely, this subject was already discussed 1000 times, but it would be desirable still or even for time to ask - whether painfully to establish or install this spiral. What probability, what she will bring also I shall become pregnant?

Diana Valerevna
19.11.2004, 01:03
Not from all OK you grow stout.

Basically at wearing a spiral zaberemennet it is impossible, as she covers an output or exit of an ootid, let and impregnated, in a uterus, prevents to take root to her into a wall of a uterus

lanachat
25.11.2004, 06:57
At me the girlfriend never gave birth or travailled and many years went with a spiral. She was certainly checked, changed a spiral, etc. Has pulled out it or her several years ago and till now cannot become pregnant. Can to you it is necessary to think? I heard, that not given birth or not travailled it is not recommended to put a spiral.

ABVGDeika
10.12.2004, 02:28
Oh, I do not advise! At me personal och negative experience!!! Because of a spiral from which passed or took place 2,5 years, the strong inflammation of a uterus has begun. As consequence or investigation - solderings in pipes. Well it or her, whatever one may do, and it is an alien or a foreign body in an organism and as he (organism) on it will react nobody foreknows. It is not necessary to risk!!!

Tamarochka
08.01.2005, 10:02
First, with a spiral it is possible (!!!!!!!!!) to become pregnant. Secondly, any spiral, even very much high quality, is as though an explorer of an infection in a cavity of the uterus (see very fair post above) .konechno, mine the experience of job is not great also my opinion does not apply on is unique correct, but I consider or count what to advise not given birth or not travailled woman a spiral, at least is not competent and bezotvetstvenno.a by personal experience I can tell or say, that OOOOchen is inclined to completeness but when has started to accept OK (Novinet I drink) has recovered all on 3 kg which managed to be dumped or reset for 2 next months without special heroic effort. By the way, last years has increased % of the women suffering hron. Inflammatory processes and, as consequence or investigation, sterility or barrenness, on a background of application of Naval Forces (i.e. spirals).

Diana Valerevna
20.01.2005, 21:11
Gynecologists advise given birth or travailled women to put a spiral, she injures mucous, promotes development of infections.

Recently there were hormonal spirals which interfere both mechanically, and hormonal with occurrence of pregnancy, but them too rekomendjut given birth or travailled.

Ask the doctor about nizkodoznye the COOK of 3 generations, they render the least influence on an increase of weight

Zzz
20.03.2005, 22:14
Did not recover at all from OK.

Manka
24.07.2005, 08:42
To Me of 28 years. I never gave birth or travailled and did not do or make abortion (thanks God!).

From oral contraceptives I can strongly recover, so the doctor has told or said and he has advised to put a spiral. Likely, this subject was already discussed 1000 times, but it would be desirable still or even for time to ask - whether painfully to establish or install this spiral. What probability, what she will bring also I shall become pregnant?

I know far not one woman who has flown with a spiral