PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to cause or call monthly?

OliS
03.01.2005, 17:08
Greetings, girls!

At me such situyovina: numbers on 20-th of August (by my calculations) should begin monthly. Usually one week before at me the breast starts to hurt or be ill;be sick, but now such is not present. The matter is that it is necessary, that monthly have begun one of these days since I go to next Friday to the MCH and I very much would not like to please with its or his in " the red days ". Besides, at me they often happen very morbid, that cause fast. Therefore... Understand.

At me one question: how they can be caused or called before so that they at me have begun approximately on Saturday-Sunday? Can eat what- national agents (type, in a bathroom hot to lie down with any broth)?

Girls, help or assist, pliiiz!!!

Franc
09.01.2005, 08:08
How to cause or call I do not know! But they can be delayed on the contrary! For this purpose it is necessary to have a drink krapivki, they nachnutsja later!

pistoletik
13.01.2005, 13:12
Them to cause or call it is possible, but all is dangerous it very much, them it is possible too travkami, but here sovetovatja to anybody such I do not want, think everything, what for to you then superfluous problems, time and and so they are

OliS
26.02.2005, 19:16
Easier or Simply to have a drink broth of a neetle? And how often?

Franc
02.03.2005, 10:31
Yes! Make a neetle and drink!

As often.. I do not know... Every day, likely...

It did not practise, but girlfriends so inogla do or make (especially before a trip on the sea)

pistoletik
24.07.2005, 04:48
Somewhere litre a day, but all is dangerous it, think still time