PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman drinks what to do or make?

Liletta
23.04.2005, 16:36
Prompt, that can at whom too there was such problem. He/she is my very close person. And every evening she drank. For it or her there is nothing for the sake of what she could throw this all. There are things very sacred for it or him more correctly, but at desire probably to drink, they where that vanish. She swears, but all the same, it repeats.

Now she in hospital, and it has had an effect. The liver does not maintain some our alcohol. Namely ours surogattnoj alcoholic production. The person on the verge of. But I know precisely, that she cannot will stop. As will leave it or her, it is assured, all the same will buy or purchase to itself to bank it is Gin-tonic. I when go along the street and I see as this or that woman there is with bankoj what nibud suragatta (on another these all drinks I can not name), at me such disgust for such people. It would be desirable to ask what for you it do or make, really it so is pleasant to you?

If who had a similar situation, tell as will consult how to help or assist? How to relieve of this illness of the person?

DeLux
26.04.2005, 01:23
The female alcoholism is practically incurable, and furthermore another's diligence. Unfortunately.

Emma
27.04.2005, 17:13
To recover, the person should want, want it or this, and can or cannot is other question. If there is a desire vylichitsja it is possible. Now it is a lot of clinics which really help or assist people to cope with this problemmoj.

Milen
01.05.2005, 11:48
You make can nothing, an alcoholism at such stage any more we shall not turn.

Doctors prsihoterapevty conduct a maintenance therapy + coding (but it only for some time can help or assist, then the person is again broken).

The person very strong essence, at it or him is will. He can overcome this problem itself - only.

Help!!!
18.05.2005, 12:55
liletta, let's communicate on emejlu! She can be helped or assisted, today simply boom on a female alcoholism, this disease, the person not in a status to resist to it or this, the help and support yet late is necessary, it is necessary to offer a helping hand.

I WAIT for your advice or council
06.06.2005, 05:31
Let's communicate on a N-mail. Interestingly that you offer?

I wait for your letter: bick@mail.ru

ZSE
23.07.2005, 22:36
To recover, the person should want, want it or this, and can or cannot is other question. If there is a desire vylichitsja it is possible. Now it is a lot of clinics which really help or assist people to cope with this problemmoj.

Here it agree with you while the person with self to not solve that it is necessary.

Since I consider or count that all these preparations nonsense...

Well except for if will not take itself in mind or wit, after treatment...