PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush

Caprice
20.07.2005, 01:39
At me a thrush, already as 5 years. I tried to treat it or her different agents. Has tried everything, but nothing helps or assists. My doctor makes a helpless gesture and speaks something about the tightened or delayed illness or disease. What to me to do or make? It very much nekomfortno. Help or assist please. In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
22.07.2005, 17:50
It is necessary to find the reason of a recurring thrush. In itself she is secondary.
At you local immunity in a vagina is lowered. Therefore recurs inflammatory process in a vagina. Detailed inspection for finding-out of the reason is necessary. Make a colposcopy (for exception of presence of condylomas (papillomavirusnoj infections), make bacteriological crop, be surveyed in detail on virus infections and address to the gastroenterologist for exception of a dysbacteriosis of an intestine. I think after that it will be possible to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Kykolka
22.07.2005, 22:07
Tell or Say, at me the same problem and the reason - is not present laktobaktery in an intestine. The doctor has told or said, that all these bioadditives operate or work while drink. As laktobakterii to lodge in an intestine? Then also the thrush will pass or take place. In a vagina tried to be syringed by an admixture from laktobaktery - Kolpo kliner like. But any result. A thrush every month.
Now at pregnancy of each 2 weeks I insert pimafutsin since I am afraid of an inflammation from a thrush, too strong she.

evromedprestizh
23.07.2005, 13:36
Doll! Such treatment will not help or assist. There will be only a temporary effect. Address on reception for revealing the reason.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Kykolka
23.07.2005, 19:16
So the matter is that I was surveyed. The problem goes because of an intestine. But the gastroenterologist to me has told or said nothing. Outside of pregnancy I drank every month a tablet difljukana or etc. and all. Has got used already. Here at pregnancy of problems it is more, in fact to drink is impossible? And in the first trimester it is possible only pimafutsin and all?