PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Defect of a jaw

Baba Manya
14.12.2004, 13:23
Zdrassste, I your aunt... After 26 years of residing on white light I have suddenly learned or have suddenly found out that from me defect of a jaw. She is incorrectly closed, and from it or this all problems. Headaches, a giddiness, a clump of a liquid on the average an ear, fast grinding of a teeth. What is it such and how with these or it;this to struggle?

Jane
17.12.2004, 21:43
Vakh, Attracting... Such manualshchik vypravljait, a current it is sick probably...

Baba Manya
25.12.2004, 11:51
Vakh, Attracting... Such manualshchik vypravljait, a current it is sick probably...

Eh, would be what to set. Same not that that to me someone zeahal in a jaw also has beaten out a joint. If the joint is badly generated, anywhere will not set already. To me in a week remove or take out brekety. I shall discuss a question with the ortodontistom. And more, have made a picture and wisdom tooths at me vrosli have told or said that, roots long 7 sm and that will have under the general or common narcosis to cut out. Abruptly. Still the general or common narcosis did not suffice me for full kajfa.

Jane
02.01.2005, 03:06
More shortly to cut off a head easier and to attach new..

Plastic surgeons know a jaw, ugly or after traumas correct... Whether but a current it will want to plane to you the bones? mdja, zadachka

Baba Manya
08.01.2005, 13:48
More shortly to cut off a head easier and to attach new..

Plastic surgeons know a jaw, ugly or after traumas correct... Whether but a current it will want to plane to you the bones? mdja, zadachka

I shall not allow to plane the jaw! I always was proud of her or it - noble and womanly, though also defective inside. I with her am so much years a vein also did not know that can be differently. But wisdom tooths I shall remove necessarily.

linchen
25.01.2005, 11:10
To me too have told or said, that the jaw sits not correctly, therefore both ears hurt, and sounds strange when a mouth I open and to hear hardly became worse. At you how I understand brekety cost or stand? Here it or him many thanks also tell or say, at me from all of them and has moved, it to me the ENT has told or said. Before wisdom tooths to pull out consult with oooochen the competent doctor. All can be, that when you will clean or remove them, all becomes much worse - or on the contrary.

Baba Manya
05.02.2005, 02:30
To Me too have told or said, that the jaw sits not correctly, therefore both ears hurt, and sounds strange when a mouth I open and to hear hardly became worse. At you how I understand brekety cost or stand? Here it or him many thanks also tell or say, at me from all of them and has moved, it to me the ENT has told or said. Before wisdom tooths to pull out consult with oooochen the competent doctor. All can be, that when you will clean or remove them, all becomes much worse - or on the contrary.

Not, at me the jaw has been shifted still up to breketov. To me ortodontist has hinted. And wisdom tooths should be deleted necessarily because they at me vrosli it is deep, on 7 see And if them to not remove, all results from breketov will go on smarku.

Brooklyn Girl
11.02.2005, 02:42
Man, I shall not understand what 7 sm? How it can be?

About breketov - tozh I want? What at you stood and how long?

Baba Manya
02.03.2005, 01:10
Man, I shall not understand what 7 sm? How it can be?

About breketov - tozh I want? What at you stood and how long?

If to you will make a roentgen he will show that roots of wisdom tooths leave very deeply downwards, 5 sm and more. And brekety at me stood same as well as at all others. The ordinariest standard brekety with a wire. And this pleasure $6000 costed. At tja there is such money? Though it is possible to find Russian doctor in Brooklyn which will make more cheaply. I was treated in Stamford, and here all is more dear or expensive.

Brooklyn Girl
16.03.2005, 23:56
Man, all the same I do not represent where to roots of a teeth vrostat on 5 sm....

And why you think that at you is 6000 $ and at whom that is not present?

I in general to that have asked that it, that to me transparent have suggested to put for 4500

Baba Manya
23.03.2005, 09:54
Man, all the same I do not represent where to roots of a teeth vrostat on 5 sm....

And why you think that at you is 6000 $ and at whom that is not present?

I in general to that have asked that it, that to me transparent have suggested to put for 4500

I about money have bitten not in your address and to address of the American medicine. I really have no concept how much at you money. That I these or it $6000 have torn off that with a pain from heart, it is the fact.

Transparent, it in sense Invizilajn, or is simple brekety transparent? At me brekety transparent, but through them the wire is passed or missed.

I do not know how much or as far as Invizilajn well works. It seems to me that with Invizi always there is a temptation to remove or take off, to not wear. And when at you brekety are pasted to a teeth anywhere you will not get to, you will wear.

Brooklyn Girl
05.04.2005, 07:57
Aha invizilajn to me also offered

About a temptation to remove or take off - I do not think, for such money no temptations will exist (that that from heart to tear off it will be passed or be taken place precisely also at the account, that when small was has not wanted to wear briquettes for free-of-charge, o me, and parents and did not insist)

So at you it was visible, that you with briketajami or that there transparent (the photo what can is, I zatsenila, it am possible in lichku)

Baba Manya
17.04.2005, 09:27
Aha invizilajn to me also offered

About a temptation to remove or take off - I do not think, for such money no temptations will exist (that that from heart to tear off it will be passed or be taken place precisely also at the account, that when small was has not wanted to wear briquettes for free-of-charge, o me, and parents and did not insist)

So at you it was visible, that you with briketajami or that there transparent (the photo what can is, I zatsenila, it am possible in lichku)

To me the doctor has told or said that invizilajn does not approach or suit me, because at me it was necessary to make jobs much. I should tear out all over again a teeth from below that to other teeth was where to rise. Invizilajn for those people to which should not correct an occlusion considerably. At me the tooth on a tooth ran.

To you where offered brekety free of charge, in Russia? When I was small, brekety did not put, and put a plate which in the USA wear after brektov, as retejnera.

Photos at me are not present. I at all do not smile on photos. To me the smile does not go. Look or see on an Internet what brekety offer. Brackets of color of an ivory, not so are allocated on a background of a teeth as iron. Also scratch it is less.

doctor VMB
18.04.2005, 15:58
Ladies, defects of a jaw happens much and different.

Clicking jaw and pains (often at women and shvedov-the truth). It is a syndrome of a is temporal-mandibular joint.

To confirm a nuclear magnetic resonance (www.tomograph.narod.ru)

Treatment:

1) Operative - efficiency of 80-90 %. In the West do or make much, at us like is not present.

2) Conservative at ortodonta-efficiency of 40-55 %

At us besides a little in it or this are engaged, but to find it is possible, write

www.medtransport.ru

Hell
23.07.2005, 16:05
Women Man, there would be you in Peter I would advise you mum of the girlfriends - from the God ortodont! Daughters has corrected almost up to the extremity or end such defect, at it or her (at the daughter) the mandible was och. Strongly to the left and vperd it is put forward, but that treated it or her since small years. That is more than ten years cunningly on correcting of defect.

In general that she to me on your problem has told or said. As you already adult person brekety will solve a problem only temporarily and in couple of years effet from them will decrease, and then and at all will be gone. So or operation (about which she to me nothing has told) or constant such features... The groove on a teeth (on the internal party or side) is done or made and there almost invisible rim is inserted. He also will keep a jaw. It can help or assist on more dolky term. But this obodok should be changed.

As could has explained