PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Green tea

marysja
10.05.2005, 08:27
Whether is what or contraindications?

I after a cup of green tea of badly chustvuju as though pressure rises.

It or He not all can be drunk?

Who nibud that that knows about it or this?

Idigidra
16.05.2005, 23:10
Green tea contains not sickly dose of a coffeine, and therefore lifts pressure. Then to pass to simply grassy teas better.

There is a variant tea karkade, in avisimosti from that hot he or cold, he lowers or raises or increases pressure.

23.05.2005, 02:16
And this tea can influence on monthly for example? And that I in it m month the first time to drink this tea has begun... And and instead of simple tea.... Here now the delay whence that has undertaken.....

marysja
23.05.2005, 10:35
And usual black tea-sickly? At me from it or him nothing occurs or happens. And coffee only delivers pleasure to me. Karkade I like, but hot. Tozh e positive emotions. And here green, in fact drink all and never heard that from it or him the head can hurt or be ill;be sick.

katyonok!
23.05.2005, 22:44
And usual black tea-sickly? At me from it or him nothing occurs or happens. And coffee only delivers pleasure to me. Karkade I like, but hot. Tozh e positive emotions. And here green, in fact drink all and never heard that from it or him the head can hurt or be ill;be sick.

Saw, I drink and I shall drink... Very or very much to like.. Nothing menjatesja, not pressure, not state of health.. Anything....

Simply taste I like.... With a lemon pjuju... In general klasssssss

Idigidra
26.05.2005, 08:50
And this tea can influence on monthly for example? And that I in it m month the first time to drink this tea has begun... And and instead of simple tea.... Here now the delay whence that has undertaken.....

100 % do not influence. And here on the general or common state of health only in the best party or side.

marysja
02.06.2005, 19:26
Saw, I drink and I shall drink... Very or very much to like.. Nothing menjatesja, not pressure, not state of health.. Anything....

Simply taste I like.... With a lemon pjuju... In general klasssssss

So to me the same very much nra, especially with a jasmin, with a lemon. But I can not drink, in a head rustles.

marysja
11.06.2005, 12:47

100 % do not influence. And here on the general or common state of health only in the best party or side.

He means not on all well influences? It is necessary to rummage in an Internet....

Idigidra
12.06.2005, 08:12
He means not on all well influences? It is necessary to rummage in an Internet....

And you drink which green tea? Simply paketizirovannyj tea at many causes problems with a stomach, to suck, for example, begins.

marysja
13.06.2005, 19:58

And you drink which green tea? Simply paketizirovannyj tea at many causes problems with a stomach, to suck, for example, begins.

Both in bags and in packs. On a pack a teapot such brown kit.narisovan and hieroglyphs, green packing. In itself it is pleasant to me as he is packaged in China, instead of in Moscow. And in bags I drink May. More precisely since spring I do not drink, and it would be desirable....

Idigidra
22.07.2005, 10:08
Both in bags and in packs. On a pack a teapot such brown kit.narisovan and hieroglyphs, green packing. In itself it is pleasant to me as he is packaged in China, instead of in Moscow. And in bags I drink May. More precisely since spring I do not drink, and it would be desirable....

Better drink then Tea Greenfield, he is recognized on quality by the best of sold teas of an inexpensive range of the prices. 20 bags somewhere 54 roubles like.