PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Desna bleed

Nadn
01.03.2005, 17:44
All greetings!

At me last time of a gum or gingiva became very morbid and at cleaning a teeth often krovjat.

That is any firm nutrition - type - morkovka or a firm apple - I can not bite - painfully. And to clean as follows too it is impossible - start to bleed and hurt or bleed and be ill;bleed and be sick.

I think, can buy or purchase a tooth-brush more softly?

But probably, all the same it is a problem will not solve. Something can rinse? And in general, what is it can be?

Mum speaks, that I have grown thin also to me of vitamins does not suffice, but I a complex drink all time.

Advise that-string, and????!!!!

Old woman Shapokljak
05.03.2005, 00:37
All greetings!

At me last time of a gum or gingiva became very morbid and at cleaning a teeth often krovjat.

That is any firm nutrition - type - morkovka or a firm apple - I can not bite - painfully. And to clean as follows too it is impossible - start to bleed and hurt or bleed and be ill;bleed and be sick.

But probably, all the same it is a problem will not solve. Something can rinse? And in general, what is it can be?

Mum speaks, that I have grown thin also to me of vitamins does not suffice, but I a complex drink all time.

In my opinion it is a parodontosis nazyvatsja. Descend or go to the stomatologist.

morbid
13.03.2005, 03:46
All greetings!

In my opinion it is a parodontosis nazyvatsja. Descend or go to the stomatologist.

tak i nazyvaetsa. U menja tozhe samoe

Nadn
14.03.2005, 14:39
Ettto chstrashno!!

And how it is treated???????

Old woman Shapokljak
25.03.2005, 00:35
Ettto chstrashno!!

I do not know how much terribly, not absolutely likely.., well I do not know. poprbujte travki any in a drugstore to ask, and in general to the doctor.

Nadn
25.03.2005, 03:49
I heard, from it or this a teeth povypadyvat can all

And in fact to me only 24!!!!

Oh-oh-th!!!!! Really nothing can be made!!!

People kind!!! Who-string was treated for it or this?? And - the main thing - CURED????

WHAT TO DO or MAKE????

foxik
03.04.2005, 15:01
Ettto chstrashno!!

Well not too it and is terrible. It is necessary to rinse or gargle a cortex of an oak and Pasta special in a drugstore to buy or purchase Parodontax is called. A brush soft to buy or purchase. It for the beginning. Well and to the stomatologist, accordingly, all the same it is necessary to descend or go. Therefore as it is treated! And a teeth povypadat can if to not treat years so 10-15 And for first aid there is such Pasta-gel for gums - "metrogil-" is called. But she basically does not treat. Only temporarily facilitates a status. That that all the same will be necessary to the stomatologist. Also be not frightened you so ahead of time!

_
30.04.2005, 11:06
Very good Pasta from parodontosis Lakalut assets (in drugstores). But to the doctor all the same it is necessary. When the blood is already any started stage.

Nadn
16.05.2005, 23:47
All many thanks for advice or councils!!

Yesterday descended or went to the doctor - have cleaned to me kamushki. Unpleasantly, certainly, well and what to do or make?...

Navypisyvali to me lekarstvov everyones - already on 600 rublikov

It besides treatment!!!

Well but though have calmed - that no trouble, that the good fellow that has come, and that now all will be good. Oftorili me

Vooooooottttttttt......

Now I wait when all will begin to live. Well, even, that you yesterday have frightened me - has run as pretty!

Eshchshche time of THANKS!!!!

lanachat
22.07.2005, 01:42
Nadjulja, vrach-it certainly the main thing. BUT! Very good agent from a staxis or bleeding sickness desen-is a usual dental string. Process her or it zubki some times for a day, especially after meal. And gradually will pass or take place. It is checked up on itself.