PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who knows, what such?

Callenda
10.02.2005, 19:08
I drink Marsilon already for a long time. Was having rummaged in two months in reception of tablets in the summer. Now again I drink, on Saturday has finished the second pack. On Thursday (when still the saw of a tablet) somehow unsuccessfully whether has turned, whether a stomach or belly has involved. It was very sick in the bottom of a stomach or belly. This very day were pinkish allocation. Today too... It that? Monthly rather early...

Rida
14.02.2005, 20:40
My girlfriend had something similar. The doctor has advised her to replace tablets.

Lvenochek
03.03.2005, 18:09
It is similar on " smearing allocation " which happen in the beginning of reception of tablets

If in 3 months of reception will not pass or not take place-change a tablet

At me from mersilona such was, and has not passed or has not taken place, it was necessary to cease to drink them

Callenda
06.04.2005, 02:39
The most interesting, that I Mersilon up to a break of 5 years a saw. Today the fifth day of a break, and monthly all is not present, but slightly smears...

maryetta1
16.04.2005, 07:22
At me during reception mersilona any similar vydeleny was not, even if I forgot to accept a tablet...

Can try to hand over analyses on hormones?

I have replaced after the analysis mersilon on diane 35...

Callenda
22.07.2005, 00:29
Already trite... Here I shall look or see, if on the third pack such will be, then to the doctor.