PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Arms or Hand ice - and legs or foots too

Страницы : [1] 2

Baba Manya
12.12.2004, 05:18
Girls, horror, I never smoked in a life, and arms or hand as at inveterate kurilshchitsy - ice, dark blue, and legs or foots too. Something not so with a circulation. I sit now at office, like and it is not cold, but fingernails or nails sinjuchie, both on arms or hand and on legs or foots. The anemia can at me?

Anabassis
16.12.2004, 10:57
I same Even at night under warm obejalom legs-arms or legs-hand;foots-arms merznut. It is necessary to sleep in socks, and all the same I remove or I take out in the morning - legs or foots during the moment cold become.

Really, it that, not normally?

Idigidra
23.12.2004, 17:20
And can everyone is much more banal?

One of attributes of a -vascular dystonia is just eternally cold extremities.

katyonok!
30.12.2004, 02:49
Women Man, at me too most all life, I for the night thin dress socks... In general at me have told or said that a structure such, the delirium can also, but I have reconciled, spoke to drink more than garnet juice, a tomato, all red for a blood, but I use much and does not help or assist, well and figs with it or him...

So not one you of women man such...

07.01.2005, 06:22
Marish! The same chicken-feed! Bloods are not present-it does not heat!

I every evening before a dream take a shower long! I Cost or Stand under hot water and I wait when legs or pinches of the handle will turn pink.

Vegeto a vascular dystonia - my liked disease!

Plug-knife
15.01.2005, 05:10
Girls, now all I shall explain.

At me in the childhood in general up to knees/elbows of a leg/arm or leg/hand;foot/arm cold were. Mum has got a fright, has caused or called what that national umeltsa, and he forced me on how much I do not remember, arms/legs or arms/foots;hand/legs in cold water to hold, and then to dress woolen socks/oaON?? to run on a room. For that moment has helped or assisted, extremities became cold only (stops,) Then it is natural to brush to do or make all this has stopped, and arms/legs or arms/foots;hand/legs till now grow cold.

And in general vessels to train it is necessary, an alternating douche, and hot douche you will not help or assist, temperature drop that veins ?O?a???y/extended and then all will go on lad is necessarily necessary. Easier or simply to heat legs or foots there is not enough. Here

Baba Manya
20.01.2005, 04:33
Most prikol, devonki, that other parts of a body at me on the contrary very much even hot. A stomach or belly, a neck, a forehead, always 37.3. At all at that that I am engaged in sports. The circulation should like be normal. Or can, that influences that I weigh day I sit at cold office? At us the conditioner is to the full extent included or to the full extent switched on. In the street a heat, and inside holodina.

Baba Manya
23.01.2005, 21:13
Women Man, at me too most all life, I for the night thin dress socks... In general at me have told or said that a structure such, the delirium can also, but I have reconciled, spoke to drink more than garnet juice, a tomato, all red for a blood, but I use much and does not help or assist, well and figs with it or him...

So not one you of women man such...

Aaaaa, mum did not believe me. Thought that I at university to smoke the beginnings. Searched at me in a handbag of a cigarette. Here such kindergarten. And whether it more seryoznym can lead to diseases at more respectable age? And whether it is possible to accept any vitamins or medicines?

Idigidra
31.01.2005, 20:44
Most prikol, devonki, that other parts of a body at me on the contrary very much even hot. A stomach or belly, a neck, a forehead, always 37.3. At all at that that I am engaged in sports. The circulation should like be normal. Or can, that influences that I weigh day I sit at cold office? At us the conditioner is to the full extent included or to the full extent switched on. In the street a heat, and inside holodina.

Extremities in this case have no attitude or relation to the general or common temperature as a whole. Simply bad circulation in ends of fingers.

Kondishn has no attitude or relation any, only to cold if.

At me tazhe a problem. By the way, at you if, certainly, gantelki gjagaete, arms or hand never grow dumb on ends of fingers, such pricking?

Baba Manya
08.02.2005, 09:21
Extremities in this case have no attitude or relation to the general or common temperature as a whole. Simply bad circulation in ends of fingers.

Kondishn has no attitude or relation any, only to cold if.

At me tazhe a problem. By the way, at you if, certainly, gantelki gjagaete, arms or hand never grow dumb on ends of fingers, such pricking?

At me arms or hand grow dumb with dragging 2-years karapuza. I think, I can to myself and zapjaste have damaged or injured;hurt from for that that I drag it or him on arms or hand? The Big boy, is time to go legs or pinches, and he likes on mum to go. It is necessary to re-educate, more shortly.

At me not gantelki, and such elastic which on a door you cling and tjagaesh. The Same effect as from gantelek.

Anabassis
16.02.2005, 09:28
By the way, at you if, certainly, gantelki gjagaete, arms or hand never grow dumb on ends of fingers, such pricking?

I am possible too I shall respond? During aerobics (through 30 mines approximately after the beginning) such chicken-feed occurs or happens, fingers in general are not bent or incurvated almost

My life
23.02.2005, 04:34
And can everyone is much more banal?

One of attributes of a -vascular dystonia is just eternally cold extremities.

In-in

Sometimes in addition osteochondroses lovely coexist with it or this...

Idigidra
24.02.2005, 12:13
By the way, at you if, certainly, gantelki gjagaete, arms or hand never grow dumb on ends of fingers, such pricking?

I am possible too I shall respond? During aerobics (through 30 mines approximately after the beginning) such chicken-feed occurs or happens, fingers in general are not bent or incurvated almost

And from aerobics that why? I poimaju when weights you hold. And here that from what?

katyonok!
28.02.2005, 19:36
At all at that that I am engaged in sports.

I too all life prof am engaged in sports... (up to we take-)...

Does not help or Assist.. At me or a leg or foot, an arm or a hand cold, or wet sweaty.... Nothing helps or assists.... All is hardly colder-at once ice.....

Hardly ?NOo???a?-in fever and arms or hand wet.......

And too as kakashka in the evenings I shall not fall asleep if I shall not get warm in soul or douche, merznu with a cool room.. A nose red, frozen...

It is better to sleep in the corked room, than in aired, I shall be merznut.......

And nichyo does not help or assist..

07.03.2005, 00:32
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to Egypt, to be heated!

Manka
14.03.2005, 05:25
And I recently read in one of medical editions, that such trouble can be display of deviations or rejections in job of a thyroid gland and to correct it it is possible, accepting courses preparations of an iodine, type "Iodine-assets" and to him similar.

Anabassis
17.03.2005, 12:22
During aerobics (through 30 mines approximately after the beginning) such chicken-feed occurs or happens, fingers in general are not bent or incurvated almost

And from aerobics that why? I poimaju when weights you hold. And here that from what?

Itself I do not know By the way in our group it not at me one. The trainer speaks, that mozh clothes too fitting - but at me free. However, all this passes or takes place after the termination or ending of minutes through 10.

Just a Girl
22.03.2005, 19:24
At me too arms/legs or arms/foots;hand/legs ice it is eternal.

And couple of years back absolutely veseluha has begun: after 4-5 hour circulations in (any!) footwear grow dumb parltsy legs or foots. White there are also insensible, as not the . Happens seldom, more often in cold seasons in the summer. By the way, the same occurs or happens and if strongly to be upset.

I struggle different methods (if interests, I shall write), but efekt temporary.

Aquarelle-ka
24.03.2005, 01:48
It is always good to know, that I not one such. CHess a word. At all my friends, native, at the husband in general hot dry handles, at me eternally cold, and sometimes (generally often) also wet. I therefore terribly hesitate to shake an arm or a hand or for arms or hand to keep with someone. Good cold, but when they wet... And and I as the Woman Attracting, especially before a menses and during it or her, me almost all time am hot, a forehead hot, a breast hot, and extremities as an ice. More shortly, at me already a complex any. Here even now I sit at a computer, in a hot room, very much to me warmly, well, and arms or hand ice.

And about a sweating of arms or hand, I know that broth of a cortex of an oak treat, I do not know how much effectively, can eat any creams special.

katyonok!
02.04.2005, 16:00
It is Always good to know, that I not one such. CHess a word. At all my friends, native, at the husband in general hot dry handles, at me eternally cold, and sometimes (generally often) also wet. I therefore terribly hesitate to shake an arm or a hand or for arms or hand to keep with someone. Good cold, but when they wet... And and I as the Woman Attracting, especially before a menses and during it or her, me almost all time am hot, a forehead hot, a breast hot, and extremities as an ice. More shortly, at me already a complex any. Here even now I sit at a computer, in a hot room, very much to me warmly, well, and arms or hand ice.

And about a sweating of arms or hand, I know that broth of a cortex of an oak treat, I do not know how much effectively, can eat any creams special.

At me on Saturday wedding was, so me all congratulated and ohali, that arms or hand ice and wet, it I was fidgety, sensation disgusting when ice and wet-not you will envy...

Idigidra
09.04.2005, 04:24
At me on Saturday wedding was, so me all congratulated and ohali, that arms or hand ice and wet, it I was fidgety, sensation disgusting when ice and wet-not you will envy...

Ice are VSD, and wet are already more close to a hyperhidrosis.

katyonok!
10.04.2005, 23:41

ojojoj.. How much diagnoses at once........

Idigidra
14.04.2005, 16:18

ojojoj.. How much diagnoses at once........

Itself same, only at me a hyperhidrosis in other place.

LenaSH
30.04.2005, 14:46
At me a hyperhidrosis in other place

Oh, mummies!

The visitor
05.05.2005, 13:40
And the gland - an anemia can nehvataet! Cold extremities and an anemia of extremities can sometimes be. On myself I know.