PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consequences of cancelling OK

Alyonchik
04.02.2005, 13:48
Girls, tell or say pliz who knows, that it is possible to expect (what consequences) after the termination or discontinuance of reception Logesta I mean not pregnancy, and a state of health (weight, libido, hair and t.d). Very much it is necessary.

DeLux
16.02.2005, 14:41
All too idividualno. Now half will write, that the weight has not changed, and other half has grown fat on wild 2 kila. And at half voloska has not grown, and at other half but wild woolen kovrik from 2 filaments on a scapula.

Alyonchik
02.03.2005, 01:34
But I when accepted have recovered on 10 kilo, now I hope to throw off. It is real? And whether I will turn 10 in 20? (after a cancelling)

DeLux
07.03.2005, 03:49
Kufat it is necessary less. The law of conservation of masses from chemistry remember? Nichyo anywhere devaetstsa also does not disappear, only passes from one status in another. A step.

Alyonchik
22.03.2005, 07:53
Kufat it is necessary less. The law of conservation of masses from chemistry remember? Nichyo anywhere devaetstsa also does not disappear, only passes from one status in another. A step.

Less than I eat now, is already I am afraid. Before reception of these or it dolbannyh OK, problems with weight at all were not.

DeLux
02.04.2005, 12:48

Less than I eat now, is already I am afraid. Before reception of these or it dolbannyh OK, problems with weight at all were not.

Nuuuuu, one business kufat, an another matter thus dvigatstsa.

By own experience I as nefik to do or make have thrown off 12 kg/2 of month, I remain since then in one weight. Though at me the specific goal was.

lo-li
06.04.2005, 13:23
I accept Logest-any changes. The truth I move much, and to you I advise.

And here kufat really menfe it is necessary By the winter many weight type or collect.

foxik
11.04.2005, 21:00
All too idividualno. Now half will write, that the weight has not changed, and other half has grown fat on wild 2 kila. And at half voloska has not grown, and at other half but wild woolen kovrik from 2 filaments on a scapula.

About! Precisely! And will write! I personally shall be in that half which cancelling Logesta has not affected or influenced in any way. And generally if drank or saw Logest to destination the doctor nothing happens since " hormonal explosion " will not be. And if drank or saw samostojatlno there can be "surprises".. But you will return to the weight if and actually first time more attentively to concern to a delivery and in general to behave well.

Alyonchik
19.04.2005, 02:46
I drink Logest under the reference (without analyses) the gynecologist, and initially any "surprises" it was not expected. Now I cease to accept, neznaju for that and to wait, horror as it is terrible. Thanks all for responses. I shall hope for the best.

Galink
29.04.2005, 19:22
Before reception of these or it dolbannyh OK, problems with weight at all were not.

Tozh most with logestom. The weight began to leave in some years (yet has not changed an image of meal, a way of life yet did not change). Has recovered with logestom on 5 kg for a month.

Mashulka:)
04.05.2005, 08:36
Well if BEFORE reception Logesta there were no problems with weight it is better to throw as soon as possible this business and to not be afraid of consequences since accepting Logest, precisely will not grow thin, and and will type or collect weight (essi kaneshno absolutely is will not cease - that in itself not sensibly). After a cancelling will come to norm or rate, do not experience.

Alyonchik
21.07.2005, 19:18
Well if BEFORE reception Logesta there were no problems with weight it is better to throw as soon as possible this business and to not be afraid of consequences since accepting Logest, precisely will not grow thin, and and will type or collect weight (essi kaneshno absolutely is will not cease - that in itself not sensibly). After a cancelling will come to norm or rate, do not experience.

Thanks!!! Today has stopped to accept And it is happy!!!