PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I IN THE PANIC!!!!!

SHevrole
09.05.2005, 10:35
Yesterday has started to accept ok.podelilas with the girlfriend so its or her mum me so has frightened-has told or said that they start to operate or work only after 6 months regular primenija and on these or it without a condom I can forget a floor of year about sex! I in horror as always thought that OK start to operate or work from first day of application!

Idigidra
12.05.2005, 14:25
For the first time about such I hear. It was not protected from the first reception. And anything. Has not become pregnant.

rni
16.05.2005, 13:59
Listen to more "mum", she yet will advise that. Can what antediluvial agents so operated or worked, but modern give, if not 100 % a guarantee then it is close to it or this.

mijar
18.05.2005, 03:29
Yesterday has started to accept ok.podelilas with the girlfriend so its or her mum me so has frightened-has told or said that they start to operate or work only after 6 months regular primenija and on these or it without a condom I can forget a floor of year about sex! I in horror as always thought that OK start to operate or work from first day of application!

You know it is possible to accept and half a year and to fly, this all depends on an organism to that that helps or assists on all of 100 %. I accepted before a tablet, have then put a spiral, to mine it is better and more safe than a tablet

Maryana
19.05.2005, 10:08
If to you tably the doctor has picked up, instead of itself has chosen in a drugstore at the price of or the girlfriend has advised to operate or work they begin at once. Sometimes gvrjat the first 2 weeks to be protected - for accustoming an organism! If to accept it is more than 3 months contraception extends for 7 days of a break...

And is better read through the instruction to OK!

LightAngel
21.05.2005, 23:33
............ And is better read through the instruction to OK!

Efficient advice or council. And here to this mummy to listen it is completely not necessary.

_
26.05.2005, 16:18

Mum tvoje girlfriends treplo brainless. Esteem the instruction on tablets.

Sinichka
28.05.2005, 05:05
Yes-and-and ... Well and mum.

After the first tablet-full FORWARD!!!!

Deksi
02.06.2005, 05:45
SHevrole, too have found because of what to panic. Have frightened directly!

OK I accept 2 years! While all ok!

At once they start to operate or work, do not experience

Deksi
04.06.2005, 18:48
SHevrole, too have found because of what to panic. Have frightened directly!

OK I accept 2 years! While all ok!

At once they start to operate or work, do not experience

Murchonka
05.06.2005, 12:55
Whence only such mummies berutsja? Half a year to drink tablets and for this time to forget about sex??? Where she of it or this was typed or collected. A maximum that is necessary, so it to be protected in addition the first 2 weeks. Success!

Maryana
12.06.2005, 21:49
Dear or Expensive author, you on an organism know all system of influence OK? Konratseptivnyj efekt due to what it is reached or achieved? Because you drink a tablet and at you the ootid (well it has very simply explained) does not develop. The Trace-the to become pregnant well in any way nizjajajajajaja!

I advise to go to that mummy to explain...

MK
13.06.2005, 13:59
In any instruction soveremennyh OK it is written: the first 5 days it is necessary dopzashchita - further, at correct reception (on hours, at absence of a vomiting and diarrhea) efficiency is close to 100 %.

SHevrole
14.06.2005, 04:05
Big to you thanks for an explanation

Simply I the first time have started to drink tablets and despite of doctors all the same very much I am afraid

Still I wanted utochnit.v the instruction is written what to drink it is necessary from first day of a cycle, drinking that tablet where this day nedeli.tak is noted if monthly have begun on Thursday where to put the previous 3 tablets? Or they should be drunk in the extremity or end?

Maryana
18.06.2005, 15:39
Big to you thanks for an explanation

Simply I the first time have started to drink tablets and despite of doctors all the same very much I am afraid

Still I wanted utochnit.v the instruction is written what to drink it is necessary from first day of a cycle, drinking that tablet where this day nedeli.tak is noted if monthly have begun on Thursday where to put the previous 3 tablets? Or they should be drunk in the extremity or end?

On packing usually tablets are marked or celebrated as pon, W, SR, etc. or simply numbering (1,2,3, etc.)

The girl if at you month begin on Thursday you begin the first tablet drink CHTV or "1", further drink ALL 21 tablets, i.e. last at you will be "21" or SR, do or make a break of 7 days, and in a trace. Thursday nachinaetete following packing...

Here and so... And to pass or miss it is necessary nothing!

julietta
21.07.2005, 19:03
SHevrole, only do not panic! Tablets at once even if to you not the doctor has picked up (simply sensations and possible or probable by-effects operate or work will be different from reception of different tablets, therefore and better through the doctor). Moreover, as it has been correctly noticed above if you accept longly the contraceptive effect is saved even at the miss or passing of a tablet. It is checked up.

Success!