PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation of the woman-doctor is again necessary

LadyBird
27.12.2004, 02:09
Prompt, please, what is it can be.

nedelki two back at me have begun small allocation white-transparent and similar to glue with not strong smell. As they were not strong I have not paid to them special attention. Yesterday there was slightly brown, and now in general a blood (nesilno),

I accept "ZHanain" already more half a year and such was not. Up to the put beginning monthly still almost week (on Saturday the next packing of tablets comes to an end).

When I about two months ago was at the gynecologist, to me have made the analysis and have told or said, that leucocytes and more are increased by something (now precisely I do not remember) and the microflora is broken or disturbed. Thus the doctor has told or said, what is it anything serious, but it is better to not start, as will cure then more difficultly. Has told or said as, that for my partner no danger is present. Has appointed or nominated treatment: some days of syringing TSitealom, then 4 more days Vagilak. I have not spent treatment, as naslyshena nehoroshestej about syringing in general and plus on a bottle with TSitealom is written, that it or he needs to be washed off carefully. Has decided to consult at other doctor, but it is yet cunning.

Tell or Say, please, what is it can be, and it is how much serious.

Whether can such be because of tablets, or on nevnoj to ground, or because of some homeopathic preparations? Or what I some time did or made there depilation by means of a cream back?

And the main thing, how much or as far as it can be dangerous to my partner?

The woman-doctor
25.01.2005, 04:40
Hello.

First, well to learn or find out, which disturbance of flora?

If leucocytes are increased, it speaks about inflammatory process, it is necessary to search for the reason. Or it " disturbance of flora ", or is an infection.

Treatment now it to spend it is not necessary, now it is necessary to go and more time to hand over analyses therefore as something could join still.

About krovjanistyh vydeleny is can be from OK, because of a homeopathy (whether you spoke a homeopathist, what accept ZHanin?).

Depiljatornyj a cream here at anything.

Krovjanistye allocation are not dangerous to your partner. And if there is any infection she was already passed him. So it is necessary to be checked up and treated together with the partner.

Success.

LadyBird
09.03.2005, 12:09
For pojasninija, but it would be desirable still or even for something to specify thanks.

I have forgotten to write, at me have still found erroziju shejki uteruses. Can, this all because of it or her? That me surprises most of all - nothing hurts. Only small allocation.

To homeopathist that I accept ZHanin, I spoke, he has told or said, that at me a hormonal failure, that OK can add to me of hormones, but it is necessary to learn to develop or produce an organism enough independently. Thus ZHanin I accept exclusively with the purpose predohraninija, well in passing owing to him the cycle (first time from occurrence of a menses about 8 years ago) was leveled.

Even if it is an infection, I would not think that she was passed my partner as last time at us was enough for a long time. As I do not think, that he could something pass me that time. That is infections like to undertake was not from where (I do not go to pool, liked I do not change).

Tell or Say, please, still here that. If this business will pass or take place in itself up to the following sexual certificate or act, how much or as far as costs or stands posveshchat in it the partner? I do not wish to subject its or his any danger but also that he once again worried, if anything serious, too I do not want.

The woman-doctor
13.03.2005, 04:31
If erosion bleeding - can be pinkish allocation after the sexual certificate or act. But allocation mucous with unpleasant zapahaom is not from erosion.

ZHanin ka ki all OK does not help or assist an organism to develop or produce hormones, and suppresses hormones own. It is not strange, that a cycle regular - such action OK, imitation of a cycle, after the termination or ending of a course there passes or there takes place -like reaction.

So it frames visibility more, than solves a problem. Though all depends on the reason. If, for example, a polycystosis OK to accept it is necessary to allow ovaries to have a rest, etc.

And why something should hurt or be ill;be sick? Erosion does not hurt.

Time of an infection to undertake there is no place, then, most likely, this disturbance of flora.. But which, it is necessary to treat.

In itself it will not pass or not take place.

If you about krovjanistyh vydelenijah. How I already spoke, what is it either because of OK, or because of a homeopathy, maybe, erosions (doubtfully) - therefore in any case, address to the gynecologist. Also tell or say to a homeopathist about vydelenijah too.

Liked decide to speak or not when there will be results of analyses and survey.

LadyBird
21.07.2005, 16:53
Many thanks for your answers