PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Is not present monthly!!

mishell
29.01.2005, 13:27
Half a year has stopped back to drink zhanin.

Before always the cycle was irregular. Put dysfunction - any hormone did not suffice and longly there did not come a phase of a yellow body. In this connection udlinjansja a cycle. The ovulation like byla-measured some months BT (before reception ZHanin).

After cancelling OK the cycle began to be extended.

30-35-42-48-53-days.

Now on February, 6th there will be 2 months as there is no month

Whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

What is it can be, if not pregnancy.

Physically nothing disturbs.

The visitor
06.02.2005, 15:07
I apologize, that I in yours temke shall write, simply new it would not be desirable to open.

At me a problem another. Always the cycle was regular well 28-29 days. The last mesjajachnye have begun on January, 12th, and here bats and again yesterday have begun, i.e. the cycle has made only 20 days. Never such was!!! Because of what so?

15.02.2005, 03:35
I apologize, that I in yours temke shall write, simply new it would not be desirable to open.

At me a problem another. Always the cycle was regular well 28-29 days. The last mesjajachnye have begun on January, 12th, and here bats and again yesterday have begun, i.e. the cycle has made only 20 days. Never such was!!! Because of what so?

Till now go? Or have ended already?

The visitor
19.02.2005, 00:33
Yes go. Sensations as always. Can from nervovov? Or because of change of weather sharp? Figs knows.

Jane
20.02.2005, 09:11
Half a year has stopped back to drink zhanin.

Before always the cycle was irregular. Put dysfunction - any hormone did not suffice and longly there did not come a phase of a yellow body. In this connection udlinjansja a cycle. The ovulation like byla-measured some months BT (before reception ZHanin).

After cancelling OK the cycle began to be extended.

30-35-42-48-53-days.

Now on February, 6th there will be 2 months as there is no month

Whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

What is it can be, if not pregnancy.

Physically nothing disturbs.

Without ceremony can be. To me here put hormonal disturbances in the summer, monthly came as wanted and went on midday. Therefore when in November instead of monthly botched work I has begun was not surprised. And it has appeared.. (see the signature) so buy or purchase the test and be not excruciated. Only since morning it or him do or make, so is more effective.

mishell
22.02.2005, 18:00
Has forgotten to add. Did or made twice test. Both times otritsatelnye.uzhe when the delay has gone. With a break in 2 weeks

Jane
11.03.2005, 09:12
Has forgotten to add. Did or made twice test. Both times otritsatelnye.uzhe when the delay has gone. With a break in 2 weeks

All means taki hormonal. Do not start this business, go to the gynecologist, of hormones to joke it is not necessary

mishell
12.03.2005, 01:37
All means taki hormonal. Do not start this business, go to the gynecologist, of hormones to joke it is not necessary

I hope for pregnancy.

Has made an appointment with the doctor for morning of Thursday.

Tomorrow in the morning still I shall make the test and I shall take basal temperature

Cherrybee
31.03.2005, 08:07
pravelno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To go necessarily to the doctor

mishell
11.04.2005, 13:48
"-test" has shown otritsat. Result. Basal temperature 36,6.

The diagnosis: not the pregnant woman.

Miracle a pancake
17.04.2005, 04:39
Unfortunately after reception OK such often happens. At me already half a year monthly could not ustakanitsja after the termination or ending of reception OK. Then all has come to norm or rate. But to the doctor it is obligatory! Whether it is not enough that...

mishell
04.05.2005, 13:59
Was on reception. Pregnancy is not present.

Has appointed or nominated to drink a heap of preparations (gormonozameshchajushchaja therapy).

Then analyses - +.

Then luchenie for preparation for pregnancy (the uterus is small).

More shortly - NMTS on a background of cancelling OK

mishell
21.07.2005, 09:47
And for what these preparations:

femoston 2/10 - 3 cycles

Curantylum - N - 3 cycles

metilpred 8 mg - with 11 for 25 day M.TS.