PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erosion shejki uteruses

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

Lena 2000
27.05.2005, 01:13
Extensive erosion, the doctor approves or confirms what be felt she at sex cannot, other deviations or rejections are not present - and is sick!!!!! At somebody such was?

Veronica
27.05.2005, 23:58
Ask the question on www.doktor.ru, referring to words of your doctor. The pain can be consequence or investigation very much many factors.

Lima
28.05.2005, 18:05
At me is even worse. Erosions are not present. But I very narrow... Even at good humidification all over again it is sick...

The fly tse-
29.05.2005, 23:37
The pain often is an attribute of a colpitis. By the way, he can externally prove and without different vydeleny, and after the analysis it or him shows. And something can also another.

vbkfz777
01.06.2005, 07:47
Mamalyga, I had an erosion, in 20 years, postnatal or puerperal.

Really, at sex it was sick. After treatments (electrocoagulation) hurt have passed or have taken place.

Doctors in general much that approve or confirm...

Sanna
01.06.2005, 20:20
Aha, was... Too all is pure or clean, small erosion, which some years (but such malaaaalenkaja, that doctors to touch or tamper with it or her do not advise, type - here you will give birth then...) And here in what that the moment became sick also all here, anything could not do or make, doctors have advised to stop to drink contraceptives .uzh very longly I them drank

I not the physician, whether am really between these factors what that communication or connection, I do not know, but have helped or assisted, not at once certainly, but nedelki through 3-4 as have ceased to drink hormonal - all has passed or has taken place.

groz
02.06.2005, 22:39
And how find out erosion? uzi shows or smears?

rozochka
05.06.2005, 00:37
At its or her survey it is visible

06.06.2005, 21:39
And at during sex of a pain is not present, and after an orgasm all time. It that???

tara
07.06.2005, 07:45
I have greater or big erosion which in an amicable way should be cauterized, but the devil's house doctor speaks, as with it or this live, therefore does not direct or refer on procedure. Pains after sex are not present, bloods too.

Anechka
07.06.2005, 08:41
At me is not present from this dyscomfort =) but erosion is... But the doctor has refused to cauterize =) has told or said only after sorts or labors.. That is it is still completely not fast...

So.. And I live =)

lera7
07.06.2005, 17:46
Can vsyozh business not in errozii. You on all were checked? There Are diseases from which actually there can be pains.

Lada25
09.06.2005, 22:23
And me always bolnovato and tesnovato at ocurrence. A uterus a nursery, all small, and the husband a superbison simply. Here and bolnovato to the beginning.

natusik.p
11.06.2005, 13:54
Such pains often happen at an endometriosis. Here then OK also appoint or nominate. To me too OK have helped or assisted.

julka
11.06.2005, 18:36
Girls, to me of 25 years. I did not give birth or travail. At me a dysplasia, and strong enough. Cauterization shejki uteruses is necessary. The strangest, that the regional gynecologist advises to do or make by a current (type more deeply prizhget), and in the Internet I find a heap infy that not given birth or not travailled do or make only by the laser! Otherwise shejka will cicatrize and there can be problems during sorts or labors. To that to believe?

There can be somebody passed or took place through it and can something advise?

wlad39
13.06.2005, 01:51
And it not the same, what erosion? Because to me erosion cauterized solkoserilom, in 23 years.

Majja
13.06.2005, 13:15
It is the started erosion, practically a precancer. And you most likely had simply easy or light;mild erosion, t to an acid superficial cells are cauterized only. Too very sparing method as well as the laser. But, a pancake, the regional doctor nastivaet on a current!

elshad
15.06.2005, 09:10
Less listen to regional doctors. Descend or go in any paid clinic which know new ways of treatment. Do not go more in regional, they there do not like people.

Milka
15.06.2005, 22:00
All trouble that I very much doubt of that, that in paid clinic very much like people, instead of contents of their purses! And familiar doctors at me are not present

I therefore sobssno here also set a question. Who can that knows and will prompt as better to act or arrive.

Yuri
17.06.2005, 17:36
March it I. At me any glitch with the password was.

StaytoN
19.06.2005, 13:36
All really depends on a stage of erosion. Can legenkuju erosion and it is possible to win the laser or nitrogen.

To me cauterized a current. Cut off huge such plaque. And familiar (native) doctors persuaded on it very much. Have told or said, it is what is it unique an effective method, from all others relapses are very frequent!

Now here already how much I passed or took place inspections for 6 years - any doctor even a trace on has found, all chistenko.

Titmouse
19.06.2005, 14:54
To me did or made it. There was a serious dysplasia. Did or made an electroknife. Then year passed or took place serious regenerative therapy, leveled cicatrixes, and that frightened cesarean only. Schas the doctor grit, what even doctors will not see, that I had an operation on a dysplasia.

And you have found out the reason of a dysplasia??? And that if the reason have not eliminated or erased;removed, she will appear, in a half-year still as!

markesha
20.06.2005, 19:05
Good there was an advice or a council to consult at other doctor and already after that to make a decision. Possibly you will be helped or assisted only by that that the regional doctor but if doubt dubl check never advises will prevent

Alina
21.06.2005, 07:22
Girls to me it is terrible, can too something cauterize to me is necessary, and I do not know...

What signs, what attributes?

ejel
23.06.2005, 01:50
And you gave birth or travailled after cauterization? Or it was already after sorts or labors? And more, whether did or made to you any narcosis during cauterization by a current?

Similar, it is really unique effective method in my case. Only I hurt very much I am afraid.

The reason - an infection. I have treated it or her. Now it is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove consequences.

All danger that attributes any are not present. It is just necessary to go to the gynecologist each 6 months Now I it has precisely acquired. Here did not go to the doctor (by a principle-nothing hurts and good!), and now I disentangle! SHejka uteruses in general it is very sensitive, the slightest problem and everything, the inflammation is provided.

Girls, it is very glad for you, that all has managed safely!