PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy

O.V.
20.07.2005, 10:42
Good afternoon!
Comment, please, on result uzi: the ovary is soldered to a body of the womb? What does it mean? And how a uterine pipe? Whether in this case she short and izognutaja that? Whether it Can affect or have an effect somehow probability of conception? Was vnem. Pregnancy and now is not present the second pipe. Whether It is necessary for something to undertake, if I plan pregnancy? I am am frightened with the answer of my doctor to a question on an opportunity of the second extrauterine: try to become pregnant and there is nothing do not think. If something will be not so, we shall understand. In my opinion, it is better to understand up to than after I shall lose one more pipe. The same to me spoke and earlier, not looking on my fears in occasion of probability extrauterine (I had the strongest 2 foreign inflammation of appendages). I heard, that there is a new way of check of permeability of pipes - ehogsg and this method is safe. What do you think in this occasion?
Thanks!

mariamm
20.07.2005, 17:09
You should do or make a control laparoscopy not simply to check a pipe, and so it is clear that she in solderings and to divide or undresse solderings and to make a plasty of pipes if it probably