PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation of lymphonoduses

Nettle
24.01.2005, 16:06
The lymphonodus from the right party or side has inflamed.... Hurts... vsedstvii that (probably) and tonsils... Painfully golotat...

Prompt as well as than to be treated? (Thankful in advance).

MK
02.02.2005, 16:45
Be not engaged in a selftreatment.

Limfuzly is seriously.

antiotiki, registered by the doctor, analyses on different muck (for example on toksiplazmoz).

Milen
11.02.2005, 05:21
I recently had a same situation. Has swelled up a lymphonodus the throat-hurted, and the temperature then my mum and two relatives was ill has then risen. It has appeared - at all an angina. Were treated it is banal (gargles of a throat, antipyretic and t.d). Be close or attentive!

VICCY
19.02.2005, 15:07
The lymphonodus from the right party or side has inflamed.... Hurts... vsedstvii that (probably) and tonsils... Painfully golotat...

It is very good to make a compress with OINTMENT VISHNEVSKOGO for the night.

Only in no event vodka. From it or him will even more inflame. I so to children removed or took out an inflammation of lymphonoduses.

For the morning will feel improvement.

Baba Manya
01.03.2005, 09:20
Most likely virus tonzilit. Just synulja has had been ill, well and I with it or him. I think that it is necessary to experience only if on all body sites have inflamed. If on the one hand only, most likely the localized virus infection.

Estee
16.03.2005, 03:54
It can happen even from a sick tooth.

Djujmovochka
21.03.2005, 18:33
At me too such was recently, has passed or has taken place by itself. Only to heat this place it is impossible.

Baba Manya
22.03.2005, 04:17
At me too such was recently, has passed or has taken place by itself. Only to heat this place it is impossible.

If it bakteria really it is impossible to heat. They in heat are even worse made multiple copies.

The visitor
20.07.2005, 17:07