PDA

Просмотр полной версии : . Rejtera

Tatyana75
23.05.2005, 20:46
Question:

Hello!

After 5 years of a joint life with the husband I learn or find out, that at it or him following illnesses or diseases: illness or disease Rejtera (chronic current), an arthritis, hron. The urethritis of an obscure etiology complicated catarral (hr.) a prostatitis, the certificate or act III, TNFS II. prolaps the mitral valve.

On HLA- antigen B-27, flora kokovaja is found out. Et.test, Vich and HbsAg - otr.

1. How much or As far as this all is serious?

2. However, what. Rejtera javjaletsja hereditary (at presence of antigen 27) also it is passed sexual by?

3. However, that the reason of occurrence of the given illness or disease is an infection - a clamidiosis?

4. It is necessary to hand over what analyses to the wife and the child (boy) to exclude presence of a clamidiosis and probability of transfer of this illness or disease to the child by right of succession?

5. What measures need to be undertaken to protect itself from zarozhenija. Rejtora (for example, a separate bed, utensils, subjects tauleta) that else?

Thanks!

Utah
24.05.2005, 06:12
navernoe s takoi informaziey vam luchshe posovetovatsya so spezialistom...

Liolia
11.06.2005, 16:51
The only thing that I can tell or say, it that the hereditary disease and illness or disease passed sexual by is not one and the same.

If illness or disease hereditary it is necessary to do or make special genetic analyses. And to prevent its or her transfer, while, a science not in a status. sdes it is possible to count or reckon, only, probability of its or her transfer to children. Sometimes it is possible to establish or install illness or disease at an embryos and to make a decision - to give birth or travail or not. At already born children it is possible to define or determine, only, was passed illness or disease or not. And, if it is possible or probable, to reduce its or her display.

Illness or Disease passed sexual by is an infection. It can be bacteria, viruses, mushrooms, the elementary. As those, they by right of succession are not passed, but can damage or injure;hurt to an embryos and infect it or him in a womb of mother. In that case mother, too, will be infected. So to be checked up it is necessary also for you.

And to establish or install presence of a clamidiosis, I think, it is possible having defined or determined presence of antibodies.

But, generally, it is exact the expert can tell or say only.

Gardenija
20.07.2005, 07:20
I shall write, that I know about this illness or disease.

1. The mechanism of illness or disease is simple. The virus on which there is a reaction (in your case clamidiosis gets in an organism is, and happens both dizentirija, and brutsellez) and the mechanism of illness or disease is started. Have cured an original cause - passes or takes place also an arthritis.

2. It is considered, that B.Rejtera triedina: the arthritis, a prostatitis, konjuktivit, i.e. develops she in these three directions.

3. Sexual the clamidiosis, instead of is by passed. Rejtera.

4. Illness or disease congenital, it or her do not catch, but I shall repeat, that while the originator has not got in an organism, illness or disease does not develop.

4. It is necessary for you slelat analyses on a chlamydia, instead of on presence. Rejtera. To you, actually, to be afraid there is nothing, and here the husband can have troubles with health because of this illness or disease.