PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fljukostat or Miromaks???

WERTina
20.12.2004, 21:35
Prompt please who than used at a thrush?

The gynecologist speaks, that simply firms different and so without difference what tablet to accept..... Here, wished to learn or find out from you, who can knows, that it is better.... And whether speaks what Miromaks is little bit more dear or expensive, that that he is better?

Natta
25.12.2004, 03:50
I accepted Fljukostat, Difljukan and Forkan. Operating or working substance in all three same - flukonazol. Therefore, I think, without a difference what exactly to drink. Fljukostat and Forkan cost or stand equally, and Difljukan was much more dear or expensive. Miromaks did not drink.

WERTina
03.02.2005, 00:27
I accepted Fljukostat, Difljukan and Forkan. Operating or working substance in all three same - flukonazol. Therefore, I think, without a difference what exactly to drink. Fljukostat and Forkan cost or stand equally, and Difljukan was much more dear or expensive. Miromaks did not drink.

Well, dak has helped or assisted well? You in time drank or saw 3 tablets, and with new occurrence of a thrush (if so that why did not begin to buy same as for the first time?)

LinguistKA
03.03.2005, 14:13
With a thrush it was excruciated ooooooooochen longly, the girlfriend has advised Fljukostat, having told or said, that the thrush will pass or take place after application of one capsule. Naturally, has not believed, but nevertheless has tried or tasted. What is molochintsa any more I do not recollect about half a year!!!

So I advise (in packing 1 capsule, and more and it is not necessary)

ZSE
07.04.2005, 11:45
Prompt please who than used at a thrush?

The gynecologist speaks, that simply firms different and so without difference what tablet to accept..... Here, wished to learn or find out from you, who can knows, that it is better.... And whether speaks what Miromaks is little bit more dear or expensive, that that he is better?

I, here recently was at the doctor and she too has advised me Miromaks and more what that name I do not remember, it is more dear or expensive Miromaksa, but I still to tell the truth was not has reached the Drugstore. And vrachiha speaks, that Miromaks it is better difljukana, hortja to me difljukan to like

Adult malyshka!
20.07.2005, 02:21
Well estesstvenno besides all depends on the person.

I already all that want a saw. NOTHING has helped or assisted. Also all Only becomes little bit more weak. Here now ketokanazol I drink. And here unexpectedly monthly have begun for 5 days earlier. I do not know what to do or make-finish drinking now or not..

About fljukostate heard a lot of good and not so. At the some people after long excruciatings (as at me) from the first all has passed or has taken place. And at the some people has passed or has taken place, but hair to drop out steel. And at the some people also has not passed or has not taken place, and hair to drop out steel. At whom what organism. But I yet did not drink it or him, for the reason that at us in the country he is not on sale. And hair at me -fie-fie beautiful, it is a pity to grow bald...