PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The constant desire is a chalk

Natalika
25.03.2005, 23:19
It about me. For the first time has appeared during pregnancy. To the child already 1 .2 month, and desire is a chalk does not pass or take place. Sometimes I replace it or him gljukanatom a calcium (I exterminate 2-3!! Packs in day). What is it can be and how of it or this to get rid? Whether was with whom such?

13.04.2005, 04:38
To the doctor without conversations. The diagnosis to put on the Internet it is strange, but it is one of attributes of an anemia. Once again I repeat - to the doctor necessarily.

ndrey K
19.04.2005, 22:42
I since the earliest childhood down to 27 years ate a chalk with packings, gljukanat a calcium packs, even plaster. Doctors have not helped or assisted me, anemias it was revealed not.

To tell the truth, I did not think, what is it sometime will pass or take place. Also did not try to get rid of it or this. And in fact has passed or has taken place, absolutely casually! Began to search for the reasons of an event, has found: 2 glasses of yogurt skim in day and polyvitaminic complex Vitrum. A chalk three years to see I can not at all, and earlier he was for me the best delicacy.

And here at me the lonely pack of a chalk now lays and anybody does not eat it or her... Can give you?

Taisja
21.04.2005, 11:37
Devchenki, you of that, seriously? And how in general a chalk eat?

At me only the parrot is engaged in it or this...

Tiff
09.05.2005, 12:12
Brynza and all milk or dairy products are rich with a calcium. Descend or go to the doctor that he to you has picked up a correct dose of a calcium. The disadvantage of a calcium still can lead to frequent fractures of bones.

a999@meta.ua
24.05.2005, 07:30
Xenia

" And how in general a chalk eat? "

Directly and eat, as a sweet or a chocolate. I ate on 1-2 pieces in day. I had even liked "grades" of a chalk. Yes-yes, a chalk from different manufacturers different on taste. To me very much liked Czech and Russian "Algem". I became such assom, that on one only to appearance could define or determine the chalk on taste is pleasant to me or not.

Paul
26.05.2005, 15:26
My neigbour too after beremonnosti longly ate a chalk and my mum-teacher to her brought it or him from school. At the girl all was by way of, any complaints to health, here only without a chalk could not) Has passed or Has taken place by itself.

taniap
11.06.2005, 04:21
The elementary, that occurs - a constant disadvantage of a calcium, that during pregnancy and feeding it is no wonder. It is necessary to eat seafoods, cheeses, to drink milk or dairy products, to accept preparations of a calcium, at last. The disadvantage of a calcium leads to decay of a teeth, fingernails or nails, hair, bones suffer. neobrashchat I would not advise attention. Well, and to descend or go to the doctor, to hand over the elementary analyses. There can be also an anemia. But it or her independently do not treat.

Ruslan
21.06.2005, 04:43
Me warned constantly (mama-the spiteful physician) - do not eat a chalk and gluconat in such quantities or amounts (2-4 packs in day). But very much it would be desirable, it is simple narkomanila in this occasion. I tell than has ended. To my son (overfed fetally a calcium) 14 years. The floor of year happens the most unpleasant back - knees have started to hurt or be ill;be sick it or him diko. First all wrote off or copied on playing sports while he has not started to howl from a pain. Have departed to doctors - it has appeared at it or him any krjuchechki (they have a name, but I shall not say it or him) come off bones. Plus at it or him not on vozvrastu dense bones, and knees - posto any naboldashniki. More shortly to all this have explained to that during pregnancy I perekomila a fetus a calcium. Younger I poured an allergy on citrus, overeating during pregnancy lemons. So, if do not wish to see as you are excruciated detki, necha for itself liked to care, run to doctors!!

Christina Dem.
28.06.2005, 08:16
Thanks all for answers/advice or councils

To the doctor without conversations.

At the doctor was and not time. The preliminary diagnosis - an iron deficiency anemia - after the general or common and biochemical analysis of a blood has not proved to be true (both a hemoglobin, and iron in norm or rate). The doctor has defined or determined a disadvantage of a calcium and has advised: gluconat (1-2 packs in day), vitrum kaltsium, melovannuju water and... An egg shell. Here so.

2Nash

In first half of pregnancy the doctor categorically forbade gluconat and a chalk for the same reasons, as you write. Last 2-3 months has resolved gluconat no more packs in day and a chalk in neogranichenom quantity or amount (as he said, the chalk is very badly acquired in an organism). And suddenly has all the same overfed? How it can be revealed??

To me very much liked Czech and Russian "Algem".

And I Algem at all do not eat. And not a chalk it, and any synthetic artificial admixture. Even in shop speak, that for meal he at all does not approach or suit. And here for Antoshkoj I though on edge or territory of light shall go

[i] Has passed or Has taken place by itself.

Eh, carries to people

MASHINE
04.07.2005, 15:49
Well, tastes differ.

Dr. Kasatkin
10.07.2005, 02:13
But it is one of attributes of an anemia.

One of attributes of an anemia-disadvantage of IRON in an organism.

Alexej
14.07.2005, 22:06
grafstede

And what I somewhere have written, what the anemia is a disadvantage of a calcium of an organism? The desire is a chalk is external display of an anemia (not always, but it it is probable). But if to go to the doctor and to tell or say, that there is a constant desire there is a chalk, I you assure the first that he will make, it will send to check a level a hemoglobin and -in erythrocytes in an organism

ZHjulett

And to other doctor did not try to address? I already badly remember to that me learned or taught in institute, but in my opinion at a disadvantage I do not remember some what vitamins, eat a calcium - do not eat, to sense will not be.

fara
15.07.2005, 19:57
Sosiska, by the way, the rights. The first, that was recollected, it is necessary for mastering a calcium enough magnesium and vit..

kv-studio
18.07.2005, 06:14
ZHjulett

It agree with, can it is necessary to replace the doctor? Because just in second half of pregnancy with kaltsem it is necessary more cautiously, it or him too can be too much.

One more variant - "does not know" a human body that the calcium is necessary to him - there is no such function at it or him.

If the desire of a chalk is a habit since the childhood it can is simple need or requirement for something of the same taste?

Or the satisfaction of the equipments or installations inspired by someone, what a calcium is well?

locmanova
18.07.2005, 18:18
The desire of a chalk is a habit since the childhood

Anything similar!! Never a chalk liked - in the childhood, now. Why then it would be desirable "to lick" the whitewashed walls during pregnancy, and during its or her certain period when is formed and develops skeletik? All stocks of a calcium are extended from a maternal organism for its or his construction, because and there is an insuperable desire there is a chalk to fill its or his disadvantage. Mdja, absolutely silly such organism - absolutely "does not know", that it is necessary to him.

jelenka @@@
18.07.2005, 23:27
All stocks of a calcium are extended from a maternal organism for its or his construction

Ekie you describe passions. I hope, that all the same not ALL stocks, something and remains.

Mdja, absolutely silly such organism - absolutely "does not know", that it is necessary to him

IMHO, the person does not have sensory description of a status " want a calcium ". Statuses of famine or thirst - are, disblansa salts - is.

But it is reflections of a status ogranizma as a whole. And communication or connection here is quite clear: it is empty in a stomach - it would be desirable nutrition (at everything, I I shall notice, on a miscellaneous), has dried up in a mouth - it would be desirable a liquid and so on.

There are even descriptions of statuses peresyshchenija - when the person feels that it or him became much.

If as you speak a calcium in an organism of mother a little that thus seems to her? What communication or connection between its or her sensations and a white mineral or a wall covering?

In fact for normalization of an exchange of a calcium in an organism these notorious chalk or cottage cheese not unique salvage. There and vitamin D is important, as already wrote, and that the magnesium too was. And we shall directly tell or say a chalk - not the most convenient form of a calcium for saturation by it or him ogranizma.

And about cottage cheese is a separate song. Well it is not necessary for them to stuff pregnant women, the sense from it or him has some, and by-effects can be.

In general, during pregnancy it is not necessary to go to far in a calcium, it not that case when the more - the better, here it is necessary to know when to stop. Basically, I can explain a point znenija, but it can offtop.

onix
19.07.2005, 01:34
Listen, so like for ZHulett pregnancy is irrelevant, its or her child already has more than year. So, proceeding from the needs or requirements, she can eat a chalk, how much wants. A question now that she eats it or him much, and to sense from it or this hardly, and it is valid, it not the best source of a calcium. It is necessary to find out, probably, how to make, that the sense was. For this purpose, certainly, it is possible and to move to other doctor, analyses any else to hand over (it is a pity, I do not know, what). And meanwhile to eat not only cottage cheese and a chalk, but also a celery, cheese (it is better with a mould, good), seafoods to drink milk, are grechku (magnesium) to happen on the sun (like are not present now with it or this problems). In general, in August shejpe again this subject was discussed, the heap of the necessary products is listed.

And still I hardly am not consent with Anregom. Not at all people the organism "is simply hungry". At me very much often happens, that I want the CERTAIN products. Them, and only them. Finally it appears, that they and were necessary for me. And the classical desire "travki" (greens, cucumbers, rediska) in April, in my opinion, at me every year happens. It that I mjasoed

Tunonen
19.07.2005, 10:36
It is glad to your responses. Has read through all reports and has come to conclusion, that the desire is a chalk is simply my whim from which it is necessary to struggle in the most desperate way. Today to have a bite fine in the morning when I have desired, I have squeezed a teeth, have thrust a huge tomato in a mouth and... Has drowned in a bathroom the box of a chalk bought or purchased on days off in which remains still melkov 35. Along toward evening at me has begun "lomka", already went to the neigbour and licked lips on it or her svezhepobelennyj a ceiling, and she to me has told or said, that a chalk are corpses of any microorganisms, than has even more strengthened my noble impulse. By the way, from gljukanata I also have decided to refuse, since in a topic about zubki have found retorts about its or his negative influence on a retina and kidneys. I still to live I want, even for the sake of mine :-)

P.S.subject settled or exhausted I do not consider or I count, I shall be glad to hear any opinion or advice or council;-))

South
19.07.2005, 20:56
So in fact it is full some vitamins C a calcium, like "Kaltsida" - did not try or taste? Why a chalk...

strizh
20.07.2005, 02:11
Still it is possible to drown taki this business in milk when begins "lomka"

And I have at that time found other "narcotic" - began to eat dry milk with spoons, washing down chajkom with a lemon. Has distracted... And some milk has added...