PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no ??-PREGNANCY????

_U_
20.02.2005, 10:30
Excuse, that I with a silly question. I had a sex without preservation in a week after the beginning monthly. I now am excruciated in meditations, over me up to the following time was not has reached or is not cunning, but is usual at me in 2-nd half of cycle a breast swells and aches a bit, spots vylazjat, and now was not present, and vydeleny it is less, than usually, whether can specify it pregnancy? Whether will work the test up to predpol.mesjachnyh?

Jane
26.02.2005, 03:46
The test works a minimum in 10 days after prospective offensive or approach beremennostti. So if 10 days proshlo-make one now, only it is obligatory with the first morning urine, and more one for the control over the first day of a delay (if she will be certainly). Success!

Spicy
04.03.2005, 08:21
Up to a delay can show and otrits result at pregnancy

The visitor
05.03.2005, 23:58
Tell or Say please, and it is the truth, what even, being engaged in sex with a condom, it is possible zshchaberemennit? I.e. the semen, after the sexual certificate or act follows from edges or territories of a condom and can get in a vagina?

Anchous
11.03.2005, 18:26
Tell or Say please, and it is the truth, what even, being engaged in sex with a condom, it is possible zshchaberemennit? I.e. the semen, after the sexual certificate or act follows from edges or territories of a condom and can get in a vagina?

It how much should be semens that through edges or territories and here because of the torn condom pregnancy is quite possible or probable

The visitor
22.03.2005, 13:49
It how much should be semens that through edges or territories and here because of the torn condom pregnancy is quite possible or probable

Semens can be and not much, simply when the man has already terminated and the member in a vagina leaves for a while, she can follow! The condom stretches, hence under pressure she to aspire outside. Whether to me here be interesting can such and whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

Jane
27.03.2005, 09:28
Yes hardly... rezinochka on edge or territory densely holds. Though theoretically and from a finger it is possible zaberemeneet.

The visitor
05.04.2005, 13:31

Semens can be and not much, simply when the man has already terminated and the member in a vagina leaves for a while, she can follow! The condom stretches, hence under pressure she to aspire outside. Whether to me here be interesting can such and whether pregnancy is possible or probable?

If so be afraid, force to take out at once

The visitor
06.04.2005, 01:43
If so be afraid, force to take out at once

Aha, it or him that you will force! Eslibezprezervativa - that please, the interrupted sexual certificate or act without problems. And I insist on a condom, he spetsialnodo there holds last him.

skarlet
13.04.2005, 15:28
Then time taki prolemki it is better to drink OK!

The visitor
19.07.2005, 21:19
Then time taki prolemki it is better to drink OK!

I understand.

But me all is interesting for knowing, whether can such be, or it is poorly probable?