PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The ureaplasma - whether to be treated...

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Nyu
02.03.2005, 18:51
Situation such. I plan pregnancy, handed over analyses on any infections (the whole set) in Institute Gabrichevskogo. In me have found out a ureaplasma. By and large nothing disturbs me - an itch, vydeleny, anything fie-fie is not present. Therefore there were doubts in reliability of the analysis, besides in a view of numerous publications that can find anything you like if only to appoint or nominate expensive treatment... And also after words of one friend that " in Gabrichesvkogo find a ureaplasma at all " I it has decided to be rechecked and has handed over the analysis in scientific research institute Epidemiologii, too establishment solid. Today I call to learn or find out result - HAVE not found! And here now a question - what to do or make? To be treated or to not be treated? What will tell or say?

Red
04.03.2005, 00:59
I think, it is not necessary. It is possible to hand over, certainly, for calm of conscience one more analysis still somewhere, but accuracy of result besides is not guaranteed. I at most had a similar situation, zhmurki such medical: " Oh, the chief, I see you ", " Oh, any more I do not see "... And then, the ureaplasma belongs to is conditional-pathogenic flora, and it is most doubtful of infections in the sense that doctors strongly doubt, whether to consider or count as its or her infection in general. Someone appoints or nominates courses of treatment on 400 dollars, and someone advises to not touch or not tamper with, if troubles are not present and to give birth or travail. It is necessary to an owl of the doctor to which you trust.

Nyu
04.03.2005, 13:41
Have advised to send on the analysis of the husband... Simply me have frightened, that this muck strongly influences course of pregnancy and complications are possible or probable. Here also I twitch.

Red
04.03.2005, 16:40
Basically yes, have correctly advised. But also with the husband there can be a same history: " I see-not I see "... And to frighten they the master, frighten of everything, than it is possible, it at them hobby. I fine understand you, I in marriage am going to and very much I want the healthy child from the liked person. I think, it is necessary to stop on the doctor and to follow its or his advice or councils if you completely trust him. It is necessary to find such. Success! All will be good!

Tusenka
06.03.2005, 02:48
If the infection is to treat necessarily. I already because of it or this have lost one child. But after treatment has given birth to the healthy kid.

Sweet
07.03.2005, 12:06
Tusenka, it agree with you all of 100 %.

I too because of it or her bebika have lost..

Too so thought - and what for, it almost infections, even analyses did not hand over..

And now has handed over - have found it or her, darling, and have told or said what exactly because of it or her my pregnancy and has stood. Now I am flied or treated, I raise or increase immunity, and other, without conversations. After such any doubts at me what to be treated it is necessary - does not arise.

How much or As far as I have understood, if at you strong immunity, these all parasites can and not affect or influence pregnancy, but tell or say fairly at sew a bionomics and in the basic wrong delivery who has a good immunity??

Nyu
07.03.2005, 18:21
If the infection is to treat necessarily. I already because of it or this have lost one child. But after treatment has given birth to the healthy kid.

Because of this particularly infection?

Linka
09.03.2005, 11:37
When I laid in clinic on full inspection at me it or her too have found, and so, that to me professors have told or said: e some kinds :urelyticum and parvum. The first is worse than the second. IT or her it is necessary to treat and that to look what credits at you on it or her. At me nashchli the second, in small quantity or amount. And as to me has explained the doctor it or her to treat it is not necessary/and I have told or said, that I plan beremennost/.

Any another does not influence pregnancy! And the more so there can not be from it or this a stood pregnancy! The only thing a fetus can infetsirovatsja during sorts or labors, but for this purpose spend treatment like local.

Sweet
10.03.2005, 22:30
Any another does not influence pregnancy! And the more so there can not be from it or this a stood pregnancy!

Excuse, but CAN. I it had a unique reason.

As I already spoke very much much from immunity depends.

Why I speak it - very much I want that the girl has reinsured itself and at it or her all was good, because importance of treatment for all these parasites understand only then when already all bad happens.

Tusenka
12.03.2005, 05:50

Because of this particularly infection?

Yes, doctors have told or said, what exactly because of this infection at me was the stood pregnancy. And term was already enough big. Present, how much tears I have spilled not having waited the healthy baby. Anybody such I shall not wish.

Nyu
13.03.2005, 16:02
I not against treatment, simply would not be desirable to be poisoned or persecuted with antibiotics - in one serious institution have found a virus, in the second, not less serious - have not found! How so??? To That to believe?

Sweet
15.03.2005, 06:24
To hand over in the third. If again will not repeat - be not treated.

It is possible still a blood on this infection to hand over - everything, most likely then will clear up.

17.03.2005, 06:47
The Situation such. I plan pregnancy, handed over analyses on any infections (the whole set) in Institute Gabrichevskogo. In me have found out a ureaplasma. By and large nothing disturbs me - an itch, vydeleny, anything fie-fie is not present. Therefore there were doubts in reliability of the analysis, besides in a view of numerous publications that can find anything you like if only to appoint or nominate expensive treatment... And also after words of one friend that " in Gabrichesvkogo find a ureaplasma at all " I it has decided to be rechecked and has handed over the analysis in scientific research institute Epidemiologii, too establishment solid. Today I call to learn or find out result - HAVE not found! And here now a question - what to do or make? To be treated or to not be treated? What will tell or say?

And who to you has told or said that from it or her something should be scratched. It is the latent infection, so-called conditionally pathogenic flora. It is treated on time and about a floor of a kick. The main thing hand over the analysis on sensitivity and forward. Week of treatment and you are healthy. The main thing do not listen to those who to you of tablets of dollars on three hundred will write out. Regret health and the budget. Recover!

Nyu
17.03.2005, 23:00
To hand over in the third. If again will not repeat - be not treated.

It is possible still a blood on this infection to hand over - everything, most likely then will clear up.

Here I too have thought now a blood to hand over. And how the analysis is called? On antibodies which? Than he is better?

Nyu
19.03.2005, 22:39
The Situation such. I plan pregnancy, handed over analyses on any infections (the whole set) in Institute Gabrichevskogo. In me have found out a ureaplasma. By and large nothing disturbs me - an itch, vydeleny, anything fie-fie is not present. Therefore there were doubts in reliability of the analysis, besides in a view of numerous publications that can find anything you like if only to appoint or nominate expensive treatment... And also after words of one friend that " in Gabrichesvkogo find a ureaplasma at all " I it has decided to be rechecked and has handed over the analysis in scientific research institute Epidemiologii, too establishment solid. Today I call to learn or find out result - HAVE not found! And here now a question - what to do or make? To be treated or to not be treated? What will tell or say?

And who to you has told or said that from it or her something should be scratched. It is the latent infection, so-called conditionally pathogenic flora. It is treated on time and about a floor of a kick. The main thing hand over the analysis on sensitivity and forward. Week of treatment and you are healthy. The main thing do not listen to those who to you of tablets of dollars on three hundred will write out. Regret health and the budget. Recover!

Week of treatment by antibiotics besides?

Sweet
20.03.2005, 20:17
The analysis of a blood in my opinion on antibodies. They there know. You speak - a blood on a ureaplasma...

And treatment by antibiotics and you and the husband. Better when take a smear on sensitivity to antibiotics - then will write out the most suitable for you.

Nyu
21.03.2005, 07:55
Yes, I think, it is necessary to go a blood to hand over on antibodies.

21.03.2005, 12:54

Week of treatment by antibiotics besides?

Well so at good rasklade treatment by one Doxycycline sparing enough (for example). And if after bifidumbakterin to have a drink, and in general without problems. Neither you a sick liver nor you of a dysbacteriosis. Konecho together with an antibiotic nistatinchik to have a drink it will be necessary.

Odi
22.03.2005, 08:10
From me in due time took some times the analysis and found nothing, but obviously there was an infection and the doctor it was seen.... Then I have thrown this business. And to disturb all has ceased. In a year 2 handed over again analyses in other place, even a smear in another way took and have found as a result this ureaplasma. But in very small quantities or amounts, the doctor vsyozhe has advised to treat, having appointed or nominated the most harmless tablets and a cream any more I do not remember what. In a month after end of treatment has handed over a smear, all was in norm or rate. In my case there was only a Probability of infection of the child during sorts or labors.

Nyu
24.03.2005, 07:23
When I laid in clinic on full inspection at me it or her too have found, and so, that to me professors have told or said: e some kinds :urelyticum and parvum. The first is worse than the second. IT or her it is necessary to treat and that to look what credits at you on it or her. At me nashchli the second, in small quantity or amount. And as to me has explained the doctor it or her to treat it is not necessary/and I have told or said, that I plan beremennost/.

Any another does not influence pregnancy! And the more so there can not be from it or this a stood pregnancy! The only thing a fetus can infetsirovatsja during sorts or labors, but for this purpose spend treatment like local.

What does the stood pregnancy mean?

Red
25.03.2005, 18:49
The Main thing do not listen to those who to you of tablets of dollars on three hundred will write out. Regret health and the budget.

So such is not present, who does not write out for 300 dollars! And 300 is still a minimum! 500 do not want? Gdn to find the doctor who wishes to spare your budget?

Sweet
27.03.2005, 13:29
The stood pregnancy - not developing. It when the baby is, but he grows and razzvivaetsja till the certain moment, and then - stops. The fetus "fades", does not grow, there is no palpitation. And after a while the abortion begins, or do or make cleaning..

Red
29.03.2005, 13:25
The stood pregnancy - not developing. It when the baby is, but he grows and razzvivaetsja till the certain moment, and then - stops. The fetus "fades", does not grow, there is no palpitation. And after a while the abortion begins, or do or make cleaning..

Nyu
31.03.2005, 07:00

Horror what, first time about such I hear... And how gave birth or travailled without all these mucks earlier?

Sweet
31.03.2005, 09:23
And earlier, by the way, also died from such here mucks if in time everyones there doctors-sorcerers did not interfere.

By the way, to me mum told, that before war all these abortions - cleanings have been forbidden. And at my grandmother the same has occured or happened (i.e. the abortion began and cleaning) is necessary bvla. Doctors refused to do or make to her it - it is impossible - somewhere year 1934-35. She has told or said " then I here at you to die and I shall be ". In general has forced them...

It actually is very serious. Many it is enough taki easily concern both to pregnancy and to these infections " and, will carry by " while personally will not concern or touch...

By the way, only hour back at the doctor was - it is officially established or installed, the ureaplasma gives in 70-80 % beremennostej failures on small terms. Lowers immunity, it can not be shown in any way... Unfortunately.