PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The allergist

Elly_lucky
15.12.2004, 04:24
Tell or Say please, somebody went to such to the expert? Than he can help or assist? At me every spring the allergy on 2 months, was tortured already. Whether it is necessary to descend or go to the allergist?

Young
19.12.2004, 09:02
Tell or Say please, somebody went to such to the expert? Than he can help or assist? At me every spring the allergy on 2 months, was tortured already. Whether it is necessary to descend or go to the allergist?

Itself I am excruciated, at me an allergy not only for the spring but also it is similar to a life On mine not curably...

Halny
20.12.2004, 09:04
My daughter was filled in sopljami, kogdas arrival of spring all started to blossom. Allergolok has made to her the test, for which plants she reacts. Has appeared-th all. Has written out tablets and drops in a nose. Now at the daughter a nose pure or clean and not grustneet with arrival of spring

Elly_lucky
20.12.2004, 11:13
Halny, you have consoled me, thanks.

I do not understand one, for what spend this test? Well it will be found out, for example that alergija on something certain, and what then? Or that what medicine depends on result will write out?

Halny
24.12.2004, 09:11
Halny, you have consoled me, thanks.

I do not understand one, for what spend this test? Well it will be found out, for example that alergija on something certain, and what then? Or that what medicine depends on result will write out?

So, in most dyrochku If at you, for example, reaction on blossoming chebrets it is desirable for you to not be during this period in steppes of Ukraine. And, if it is serious, the test is necessary for finding-out on what at you an allergy. Flowering of various plants-one of a medicine. Eating by spring of hothouse vegetables-other or -another;-others.

More shortly, if the form at you serious it is better to the allergist. And if tolerant and in a drugstore will prompt (if you are confident, that at you an allergy on pollen of plants).

The more softly and more beautifully nsovoj the scarf the to use it or him more pleasantly

Health to you

Young
27.12.2004, 21:39
So, in most dyrochku If at you, for example, reaction on blossoming chebrets it is desirable for you to not be during this period in steppes of Ukraine. And, if it is serious, the test is necessary for finding-out on what at you an allergy. Flowering of various plants-one of a medicine. Eating by spring of hothouse vegetables-other or -another;-others.

More shortly, if the form at you serious it is better to the allergist. And if tolerant and in a drugstore will prompt (if you are confident, that at you an allergy on pollen of plants).

The more softly and more beautifully nsovoj the scarf the to use it or him more pleasantly

Health to you

Yes I shall better suffer... (has already got used to it or this)... Than tablets, drops and other medical products of from within to kill.

Elly_lucky
02.01.2005, 20:16
Thanks, Halny.

Suffer or Bear I cannot, as on a background of an allergy easily virus podhvyvju. Once it was necessary to go to business trip, and I with temperature and a rhinitis in the middle of May when it was warm, slegla. Has already entered the name to the allergist.

Elly_lucky
18.01.2005, 18:48
Yes I shall better suffer... (has already got used to it or this)... Than tablets, drops and other medical products of from within to kill.

And I cannot get used to the swelled red nose which constantly flows, is irritated from nasal platochkov and burns

And as to red eyes

LenaSH
01.02.2005, 05:50

Yes, medicines different. Besides sometimes if strong reaction only on one certain allergen is found out, that in you, it or she can be cured. I do not remember precisely as this method, but its or his short that in an organism is artificial is called are entered small portions of allergen, until then while your immune system will not get used to it or him;them and will not cease to react roughly. However, this treatment cannot be spent during an exacerbation.

Anabassis
12.02.2005, 23:15
About 2 years ago has begun Eyes slezjatsja (and when with a down blanket it was covered - vashche suppurated), I sneeze time 20 successively and a terrible rhinitis. Went to the allergist, has handed over analyses, it was found out that an allergy from me och on much

That to me have registered all did not help or assist, and has then opened for itself a homeopathy - now since March I accept homeopathic vkusnenkie granules RINOSENNAJ and all is excellent or different!

Elly_lucky
26.02.2005, 09:46
I have entered the name for June, 16th, turn greater or big to the allergist. I shall mean homeopathic agents. I shall tell then what to me treatment will write out.

Vatilina
17.03.2005, 11:19
Yes it problemma, Rennosenaj really good medicine, me the doctor suggests 3 annual treatment to begin, but I while am afraid or rather afraid and promises 80 % that will cure...

Nilla
21.03.2005, 14:36
I have entered the name for June, 16th, turn greater or big to the allergist. I shall mean homeopathic agents. I shall tell then what to me treatment will write out.

And where have entered the name? In an out-patient department or in the Center?

Elly_lucky
28.03.2005, 00:37

And where have entered the name? In an out-patient department or in the Center?

In an out-patient department "Stradinja". To me the family doctor has told or said or there or in an out-patient department on Sadovnikova.

Budujushchaja mum
30.04.2005, 07:12
Basically the allergist helps or assists appoints or nominates treatment if it can help or assist. I suffer allergie from 10 years and doctors simply lower or omit arms or hand they in general vshoke from me and speak that in 20 years such strong allergy it not really. Medicines the strongest any more do not help or assist. So descend or go learn or find out on what at you the allergy can to you it or her and will cure.

Nilla
19.07.2005, 20:25

Tell as descended or went. That there with you did or made, that have told or said good...