PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After monthly - allocation

Worrying - I
30.10.2004, 22:59
Greenish color, I apologize, sopli!

Mozh who knows, what it could be?

The otolaryngologist
29.11.2004, 18:28
To run to the doctor, to hand over analyses on a gonorrhea and other IPPP. Success.

The woman-doctor
07.12.2004, 23:16
Yes, here precisely it is necessary at once to the doctor and to hand over on all infections.

Alisa-stop
05.01.2005, 18:42
Triper it

Worrying - I
17.01.2005, 11:46
Thanks for answers.

About tripera, was trihomaniaz - have spent on drink or saw through with the partner Trichopolum week on 3 tab. in day, still or even half a year back.

About vydeleny I shall specify-, one soplja leaves also everything, after monthly already second time, well after the second cycle (monthly) and all the smell is not present, only shchipaet is closer to monthly.

Worrying - I
26.01.2005, 12:07
The doctor on a residence in holiday. What to do or make, can spend on drink a course of Trichopolum still?

The otolaryngologist
30.01.2005, 21:18
Gonorrhea - not trihomoniaz, and the out-of-date name of a gonorrhea. If there was trihomoniaz, that, it can be its or his relapse, tk. Monthly at the woman are some kind of biological provocation. But it can be and absolutely another, therefore reception of Trichopolum it is possible to do much harm only - "to muffle" an infection a little, that, can, and will grease clinic, but will not cure, but only will complicate diagnostics. And what, other doctors are not present, if not the gynecologist, doctor KVD or on the contrary?

Worrying - I
19.07.2005, 18:22
I wish to go in Sklif, to hand over paid analyses on ZPP, but on money raschityvaju in 2 weeks.

And I am now excruciated.