PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I at last descended or went to the doctor!

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Kira161
24.08.2004, 08:39
Was today at the gynecologist. Wished to learn or find out results of analyses. Whether she at once has asked kidneys or a liver hurt me. I have told or said, that kidneys hurt. She has told or said, that at me the soya is raised or increased. What would it mean?.. Has appointed or nominated suppositories "Klodimazol" (somebody used?), and a -milk diet (who knows about her more in detail, write, please, that to me now is and how?). In couple of weeks again to hand over analyses.

BonPari
26.08.2004, 17:57
Most likely suppositories CLOTRIMAZOLUM. Not plozie suppositories, help or assist from a thrush!

And a -milk diet: it means to include or switch on in rotstsion more milk or dairy, especially type kifirchikov that-string...

"Soya" - first time such I hear concerning gynecology! Here meal such I know

The visitor
29.08.2004, 03:51
I think, that meant an ESR - a blood sedimentation rate when she is raised or increased in an organism - an inflammation.

Olga Friske
31.08.2004, 09:37
Was today at the gynecologist. Wished to learn or find out results of analyses. Whether she at once has asked kidneys or a liver hurt me. I have told or said, that kidneys hurt. She has told or said, that at me the soya is raised or increased. What would it mean?.. Has appointed or nominated suppositories "Klodimazol" (somebody used?), and a -milk diet (who knows about her more in detail, write, please, that to me now is and how?). In couple of weeks again to hand over analyses.

You not about a soya speak, and about an ESR. An inflammation at you

ludik
31.08.2004, 20:52
The raised or increased maintenance or contents of an ESR shows on presence of an inflammation. At pregnancy, for example, the ESR unequivocally raises or increases, but it is normal. In other cases with this parameter compare to other analyses and search for the reason and a place of an inflammation.

Clotrimazolum - from a thrush. And kifir is a business good, more it or him use. The camomile can be spent on drink still

skarlet
02.09.2004, 07:07
To tell the truth, I and have not understood your doctor - to you the reason of a bleeding and have not explained, except for raised or increased by an ESR

Kira161
03.09.2004, 04:34
And which inflammation can be? She very much was surprised, that an ESR is raised or increased. Has told or said, that it is very raised or increased. Has appointed or nominated the new analysis in couple of weeks.

skarlet
06.09.2004, 02:11
Well can also appendages, even most likely!

I certainly for uzi would send you, but I not the doctor

Kira161
08.09.2004, 15:06

Yes I already was on uzi, the doctor already directed or referred. There have revealed nothing, besides that at me too narrow shejka uteruses. And it is more than anything.

Baba Manya
13.09.2004, 19:15

Yes I already was on uzi, the doctor already directed or referred. There have revealed nothing, besides that at me too narrow shejka uteruses. And it is more than anything.

I think that after sorts or labors shejka uteruses it will be stretched or will be dragged out. And can to you it is now sick during monthly because shejka narrow?

Kira161
16.09.2004, 22:33
I think that after sorts or labors shejka uteruses it will be stretched or will be dragged out. And can to you it is now sick during monthly because shejka narrow?

I do not know. Can. I.e. at me monthly will be without a pain only after sorts or labors???

Baba Manya
17.09.2004, 05:25

I do not know. Can. I.e. at me monthly will be without a pain only after sorts or labors???

Imagine! So was at my mum. It or she up to sorts or labors monthly had frequent, each 20 days, and plentiful. Few times she in a syncope fell. When has given birth to me as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off! At me, the truth, a return problem. After sorts or labors this business became more serious to pass or take place, but a problem not in shejke than a uterus, and in the uterus.

Kira161
21.09.2004, 06:21
Simply I to give birth or travail years 7-8 I am not going to... How much to me are still excruciated. The doctor it somehow can will cure........

Baba Manya
24.09.2004, 06:28
Simply I to give birth or travail years 7-8 I am not going to... How much to me are still excruciated. The doctor it somehow can will cure........

And what, simple anaesthetics do not help or assist? And you did not try to be engaged in sex during monthly? Certainly, it not for all. Personally it at all does not confuse me. Very much often I resort to such obezbalivajushchemu to a method, especially when the bleeding only begins. Me then hurts.

Kira161
26.09.2004, 15:18

And what, simple anaesthetics do not help or assist? And you did not try to be engaged in sex during monthly? Certainly, it not for all. Personally it at all does not confuse me. Very much often I resort to such obezbalivajushchemu to a method, especially when the bleeding only begins. Me then hurts.

And unless it helps or assists from a pain??? Tried or tasted, but did not think of that, what is it can help or assist. For the first time I hear about such anesthesia.

Baba Manya
26.09.2004, 21:18
And unless it helps or assists from a pain??? Tried or tasted, but did not think of that, what is it can help or assist. For the first time I hear about such anesthesia.

Can help or assist, if sex comes to an end with an orgasm. The orgasm removes or takes out a strain, any positive hormones which are allocated remove or take out a pain and improve mood. If to you so that you can not painfully be excited or raised, is better it has put to stop. And at me just the excitability during monthly. Looking where you hurts. Some women hurts itself vaginalnyj the channel. In that case it will be better from sex only more painfully. At me basically pulls in the bottom of a stomach or belly and a back. And more, if painfully snoshatsja it is possible to achieve an orgasm manual stimulation of a clitoris. Besides, this all very individually. I like sex at this time because a breast nabuhaet and becomes very sensitive.

BonPari
29.09.2004, 03:49
To me during monthly painfully to be engaged in sex: shejka uteruses falls below what and if hardly glujuzhe, already unpleasant sensations. But we too like during these days, but we try more gently... And he morbid helps or assists an orgasm, the woman Attracting the rights

Baba Manya
04.10.2004, 17:10
To Me during monthly painfully to be engaged in sex: shejka uteruses falls below what and if hardly glujuzhe, already unpleasant sensations. But we too like during these days, but we try more gently... And he morbid helps or assists an orgasm, the woman Attracting the rights

Yes, but it provided that comes an orgasm. If sex not in pleasure it is better to refrain. And more, if you will allow once to the man to borrow or occupy in sex during monthly, he will think that it is pleasant to you, and each time will expect the same.

skarlet
05.10.2004, 03:06
To Me during monthly painfully to be engaged in sex: shejka uteruses falls below what and if hardly glujuzhe, already unpleasant sensations. But we too like during these days, but we try more gently... And he morbid helps or assists an orgasm, the woman Attracting the rights

Yes, but it provided that comes an orgasm. If sex not in pleasure it is better to refrain. And more, if you will allow once to the man to borrow or occupy in sex during monthly, he will think that it is pleasant to you, and each time will expect the same.

Personally terribly it is pleasant to me, so each time...

Only here one is not pleasant - my monthly he the condom puts on 2-3 day - nachitalsja a pancake that the inflammation of type is harmful also can be....

Baba Manya
11.10.2004, 12:45
Personally terribly it is pleasant to Me, so each time...

Only here one is not pleasant - my monthly he the condom puts on 2-3 day - nachitalsja a pancake that the inflammation of type is harmful also can be....

Inflammation at whom - at the woman or at the man? That that shejka uteruses is slightly opened, and the infection it precisely there can get. But if at the man a member pure or clean no infections should be.

To stati, personally I do not consider or count a blood dirty. Anyway, a blood it not the dirtiest product of a human body.

BonPari
15.10.2004, 17:23
Yes, you are right girls! I always all over again hinted the husband that is necessary in a bath before it or this to go, shchas he to me is rare without douche podlezaet Well a current in och rare or infrequent cases of occurrence of sharp passion Well and I too always before sex leo accept, even partially... Have once brought any bjaku, on the nature rezvilis, at me then the thrush was, all was scratched after that current through douche!

Baba Manya
16.10.2004, 16:24
Yes, you are right girls! I always all over again hinted the husband that is necessary in a bath before it or this to go, shchas he to me is rare without douche podlezaet Well a current in och rare or infrequent cases of occurrence of sharp passion Well and I too always before sex leo accept, even partially... Have once brought any bjaku, on the nature rezvilis, at me then the thrush was, all was scratched after that current through douche!

Some women easily catch. Hardly that is not absolutely sterile, and ups, bjaka at once. Such it is impossible to float in the sea during monthly, even with a wad. At me, ttt, such was still never. Much depends on immunity.

skarlet
19.10.2004, 17:10
Personally terribly it is pleasant to Me, so each time...

Inflammation at whom - at the woman or at the man? That that shejka uteruses is slightly opened, and the infection it precisely there can get. But if at the man a member pure or clean no infections should be.

To stati, personally I do not consider or count a blood dirty. Anyway, a blood it not the dirtiest product of a human body.

At me certainly)))

Pure or Clean that pure or clean, but he all the same is afraid, to not overpersuade.

By the way, I always with menstrami both in the sea and in pool floated - nothing was never!

LenaSH
24.10.2004, 18:37
The disposable orgasm in the first day of monthly me from a pain does not rescue or save;salvage, and here if days five prior to the beginning every evening is regular + first two-rub or -three days monthly then all passes or takes place much easier.

Baba Manya
25.10.2004, 01:31
The Disposable orgasm in the first day of monthly me from a pain does not rescue or save;salvage, and here if days five prior to the beginning every evening is regular + first two-rub or -three days monthly then all passes or takes place much easier.

Looking what orgasm. One does not suffice me. They at me short and fine, superficial such. Only tease. It would be necessary such to receive the clowns five-six what to be satisfied, and at me time is not present on such kuvyrkanija.