PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where to hand over a blood on hormones in Moscow?

BonPari
23.11.2004, 23:26
Girls, will not prompt where it is possible in Moscow not och dearly or expensively to hand over a blood on hormones 1 phases of a cycle???

It is necessary basically urgently...

In advance I thank,

Yours Marjasha

natus
29.11.2004, 00:09
To me just in a forum have recommended: Hema (m. May Day). Look or see a site xema.ru

I there handed over a blood, the truth on AT to a rubella.

BonPari
02.12.2004, 02:44
natus

If to believe a site - there it is madly dear or expensive!

If 1 hubbub in Invitro for example costs or stands ok 220-300 re, then all for 1000 rub...

I Afigela!

viva_s
02.12.2004, 22:34
Girls, will not prompt where it is possible in Moscow not och dearly or expensively to hand over a blood on hormones 1 phases of a cycle???

It is necessary basically urgently...

In advance I thank,

Yours Marjasha

Quite good independent laboratory " ". At them it is some or a little bit offices across Moscow. Addresses and the prices can be looked or seen on their site www.invitro.ru hormones are ready next day. The result can be taken away independently, it is possible by fax, on elektr. To mail, etc.

Also very good laboratory www.efis.ru There is cheaper, but do or make week. Personally I had no place to hurry up, and money I have saved. It is possible to do or make urgently, but it is more dear or expensive. It is possible for them to call and they will dictate results.

These two places has checked up on itself.

BonPari
05.12.2004, 23:13
Also very good laboratory www.efis.ru There is cheaper, but do or make week. Personally I had no place to hurry up, and money I have saved. It is possible to do or make urgently, but it is more dear or expensive. It is possible for them to call and they will dictate results.

These two places has checked up on itself.

Yes thanks, actually is cheaper

And they a fax or on e-mail do not direct or refer results?

natus
10.12.2004, 10:36
natus

If to believe a site - there it is madly dear or expensive!

If 1 hubbub in Invitro for example costs or stands ok 220-300 re, then all for 1000 rub...

I Afigela!

I do not know. I was not interested in other prices, and to compare there is nothing. Never any similar analyses handed over. I only have handed over 1 analysis.

16.12.2004, 04:28
More cheaply than in INVITRO anywhere you will not hand over.

BonPari
19.12.2004, 17:00
More cheaply than in INVITRO anywhere you will not hand over.

Have already found more cheaply in www.efis.ru

natus
21.12.2004, 07:58
Bon Pari, really, cheaply! If will go there, then will tell, how it there, -was sterile?

BonPari
29.12.2004, 09:43
natus, I have understood, this place to me mine vrachiha rekomnedovala, a current she has named its or his Institute of physical culture. I searched on not those, have not found, and shchas to the address of have thought, what is it it and is

Necessarily then all I shall tell

viva_s
24.01.2005, 04:09
[And they a fax or on e-mail do not direct or refer results? [/quote]

About a fax and e-mail they did not speak. Have told or said only, that or it is necessary to arrive to them and they will enter results in the form which on arms or hand, or it is simply possible to call by phone and all of them will dictate. To me there to go not so conveniently, therefore it was easier to call.

Yes, it really laboratory of institute of physical culture and sports. And me and my mum it is places absolutely different doctors have advised, type to this place trust. I handed over there hormones somewhere in August, was pretty well. But to people it is a lot of even in everyday lives, but all of them do or make quickly. Time has some. At an input or entrance laid free-of-charge bahily, and in many places, especially state, them after ten push and * 61514;

BonPari
27.01.2005, 15:45
viva_s

And juice they do or make? Week?

viva_s
21.02.2005, 14:24
viva_s

And juice they do or make? Week?

Do or Make about one week. But if it is necessary urgently at them it is possible to make in regimen CITO, results the same day after 3 days it will seems. The prices then will be about same, as in Invitro.

BonPari
21.03.2005, 21:17
I have handed over a blood in www.efis.ru

Has arrived at 7.50, to people already was oshelomljajushche much, I was 53

But marvellously ve passes or takes place more quickly, than it seems

I was already free at 8.40

Results has received a current that, i.e. on a trace put, without spets payments for promptness though grills 2 days to wait, but I have called earlier... By phone everyone speak!

I recommend, to that it is a lot of that to hand over, and it is necessary to save... Behind one analysis there is no sense ezat so far... Though by the machine or car it is fast, and by the underground I at all do not know as to go, but something there is odd

natus
25.04.2005, 09:29
[color=darkred] I have handed over a blood in www.efis.ru

Has arrived at 7.50, to people already was oshelomljajushche much, I was 53

Even I am afraid to present, that will be if to arrive to hours by 10-11... At 7.50 I still sleep as a marmot

While like it is not necessary to hand over anything... And on the future - I shall remember. And behind results it is necessary to go, or they can send on a mail?

BonPari
19.07.2005, 12:03
They there accept analyses of a current up to 10 so in 11 there nobody will be

Results by phone have dictated