PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who had a cyst

Alyonushka
10.12.2004, 07:37
Girls who had a cyst as in you it or her have found out, whether she hurts, pulls and so on. At me some months not clear dyscomfort in the left bottom part of a stomach or belly, I can not understand whether hurts whether pulls, will pass or take place, again will renew, a cycle as it is usual. And here to the doctor I panically am afraid to go, I have wound myself, that if I shall go will find at me something terrible, is even worse - will put under a knife

Kiisu
16.12.2004, 03:32
It is better to not pull and descend or go to the doctor.

Anik
03.01.2005, 10:02
At me since February in current by a several cycle sipped an ovary, the doctor has told or said that he little bit cystic, but anything to do or make not dado. And here already 2 cycles as like ttt pull nothing.

So you descend or go all the same to the doctor. Even if also there is a cyst, but absolutely unessentially with you something will be done or made. Success!

_45
27.01.2005, 14:26
The cyst is not so terribly. Even if it is necessary to delete, now there are different methods. It is more terrible, if she pererastet in something more dangerous. So - to the doctor also be not afraid. On the experience and my girlfriend I can advise to address to several doctors. By the way, me have removed 3 cysts (at various times) and more remains.

Vadinka
11.02.2005, 19:03
I had a cyst 2 years ago. There was only one terrible attack of a sharp pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly (about 10 minutes). I in a terrible panic have run to the vrachihe, she has told or said, that the cyst absolutely small and most likely itself soon will pass or take place. I just started to accept Logest, and she has told or said, that he too can promote it or her vylechivaniju. And so it also was, the cyst was gone. Very much svetuju to not be afraid, and more quickly to go to the doctor, the you will more quickly cure, the better.

Vitalina
14.03.2005, 23:12
I had a cyst 7 years ago. All has begun with 2 week delays " babskoj pleasures ". I have gone on US and to me have found out a cyst. The gynecologist at once has written out a direction on stacking in bolnichku. Held me there 3 or 4 weeks (precisely I do not remember, behind prescription of years), stuffed with antibiotics, and enough a lethal dose. For these weeks me have treated with 2 courses of medicines, and on crossing of these courses to me in day pricked 10 nyxes. Nevertheless, on an extract from bolnichki cysts on US it was revealed not.

And before stacking in bolnichku even conversations were not about a surgical intervention. I then have already understood, that cysts happen different kinds, at me was as though inflammatory type, inside liquid that-whether.

jujuju
22.03.2005, 08:24
Tell or Say, and here to me one of these days obnruzhili something in a breast, speak, probably, a cyst, have written out tablets, have told or said to come in two months... Here I think, whether and cherezdva month-not pozdnovato? Suddenly there will go further?... And me only 18... Terribly ((advise!!!

olanik
19.07.2005, 09:18
Idi k vrachu, ne boisja.

Ja otkladyvala poseshenie, a teper ' zhaleju.