PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Small Incontience wet after sorts or labors

Lika77
11.01.2005, 04:17
Greetings to all! To everyone who has faced this annoying problem as well as I, and all those to that has had the luck to avoid it or her.

I any more did not know what to do or make: when you will suddenly be forgotten, you will take the child on arms or hand or you will simply be run or you will sneeze even - and you feel same helpless as own pisajushchajasja dochura. It was awful, and to tell to that - stydoba.

My girlfriend - soratnitsa by misfortune, the truth lives she now in England, has advised me special simulator PelvicToner (interesting such, plastic, mechanical with two springs, forcepses for hair reminds, only fallicheskoj forms).

And in a month I began to run and jump - though now it is possible to borrow or occupy in a figure easy.

And still, my husband speaks, that again feels my elasticity as it was up to sorts or labors, and even it is more. A class.

Yes, by the way, has typed or collected PelvicToner in poiskovike and has found, as in Russia he has appeared, here the link to that it is necessary - www.naturalno.ru

Baba Manya
19.07.2005, 03:18
Aha, there was a similar chicken-feed. As I shall come into cold water - at once it would be desirable in a small way. I was afraid that so always will be. The bladder after sorts or labors has fine suffered. But somewhere for a year has come to norm or rate. And that I already was afraid to go to pool.