PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pneumonia

The patient
07.02.2005, 16:11
Went to institute and has chilled itself there... Do not heat absolutely ((

Have revealed such bjaku... Whether wished to ask it is possible for something to make with this intolerable tussis? I wake up time on three for a night from tussis. And what complications or consequences from this sore can be?

Vadinka
14.02.2005, 04:15
You need to go as soon as possible to the doctor! My mum had a pneumonia recently, so she month (!!!) laid in hospital because has started this business. And the brother too recently was ill with it or this, but at it or him all has managed nyxes and antibiotics domiciliary. If at you the pneumonia is valid, do not try to recover a selftreatment, more likely to the doctor!

oin
08.03.2005, 05:52
Went to institute and has chilled itself there... Do not heat absolutely ((

Have revealed such bjaku... Whether wished to ask it is possible for something to make with this intolerable tussis? I wake up time on three for a night from tussis. And what complications or consequences from this sore can be?

At such "bjake" koljat antibiotics intravenously

Skazka_no1
11.03.2005, 08:57
You are assured, what at you a pneumonia?

I often suffered this illness. At pnevmanii the temperature at once zashkalivaet and anything, except for antibiotics does not get off.

If to not treat, it is possible to give the extremities or ends.

Of it or this do not joke. In my opinion at you a bronchitis. Longly does not pass or take place. Disgusting tussis.

Necessarily to the doctor!

At me now too most. In sports to school, the swine, fans povkljuchali also has blown excited.

bolnaya
12.03.2005, 20:12
That that at me pnevmanija it is exact... The doctor caused... Even in hospital wished to put. I have refused till Saturday have postponed have solved can look or see poluchshe begins.. Antibiotics I drink constantly the whole three also any expectorating grasses and temperature below 37.5 has never lowered or omitted for a week

Whether I simply wished to ask it is possible to get rid of this terrible tussis somehow... To live stirs or prevents simply horror!!!

oin
04.04.2005, 07:12
That that at me pnevmanija it is exact... The doctor caused... Even in hospital wished to put. I have refused till Saturday have postponed have solved can look or see poluchshe begins.. Antibiotics I drink constantly the whole three also any expectorating grasses and temperature below 37.5 has never lowered or omitted for a week

Whether I simply wished to ask it is possible to get rid of this terrible tussis somehow... To live stirs or prevents simply horror!!!

It is possible to get rid, only after a pneumonia cure. It is pus leaves with tussis.

amber_moon
18.07.2005, 10:22
URGENTLY TO THE DOCTOR AND ON THE ROENTGEN-PICTURE OF LUNGS!!!!

Here then to you also will tell, how of THIS CONCRETE tussis to get rid.