PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me THERE it is not clear that

The visitor
14.05.2005, 13:04
I, certainly, understand, that it is necessary to go to the doctor and other, but now so I have turned out till March, 1st cannot go to the doctor. I apologize for details but what to do or make I simply I do not know. More shortly, at me THERE it is direct near to, well you have understood with what, I there like have cut, terribly hurts. Here has now come home, and at me there above, near to a clitoris, (girls, once again I I apologize for details) any like whether pryshchiki, whether has cut, lymphonoduses in an inguen have and more inflamed. Never such with lymphonoduses e was, but I think can what monthly have ended, and pryshchiki because of cuts? Well to me to do or make?

Kira161
18.05.2005, 20:04
Better while touch or tamper with nothing there. But to the doctor it is obligatory. Pryshchiki-it is already trite a boring. It seems to me, have brought in a cut an infection.

ludik
20.05.2005, 22:50
Lymphonoduses.... I on your place would not find the reasons and did not postpone a campaign to the doctor! Why cannot so longly?! It is necessary to go!

The visitor
25.05.2005, 21:56
Descend or Go in a beauty salon and ask about an epilation a current. Deletes hair for ever. The truth to do or make it is necessary on a regular basis, once a week, and is long enough, but it at all on a miscellaneous. And it is not so dear or expensive. Success.

skarlet
01.06.2005, 19:54
To the doctor to go, instead of to tell fairy tales from pavor that till March, 1st is impossible!

Pepsik
07.06.2005, 17:55
Above, near to a clitoris, (girls, once again I I apologize for details) any like whether pryshchiki, whether has cut, lymphonoduses in an inguen have and more inflamed. Never such with lymphonoduses e was, but I think can what monthly have ended, and pryshchiki because of cuts? Well to me to do or make?

I do not wish you to frighten, but it is very similar to herpes.

From cuts lymphonoduses will increase or be enlarged hardly,

If cuts do not suppurate certainly.

It is necessary bystrenko to go to the doctor!

The visitor
15.06.2005, 07:42
To the doctor I cannot really go till March, 1st. Longly to explain why. And if it is herpes, or any illness or disease then I should catch from someone? And from whom? I the man only on a labium has herpes, but we these days even in labiums not tselumesja, and at me such are not present. So whence the herpes could undertake in such intimal place? It seems to me, from a cut, and more that at me were monthly after that and there it was wet and it is dirty.

aaankaa
19.06.2005, 14:25
If there are herpes on a labium yet the fact, that it or him is not present in other place,

Simply he can be at it or him in the razed form and to not be shown in any way, if at it or him strong immunity. So here to guess it is not meaningful, and luchshe to go to an anonymous cabinet or study and to be surveyed. And you at once will calm down, if herpes will not find out, and if will find out, will start it or him to heal, as he does not give in to full treatment.

The visitor
23.06.2005, 08:32
Girls, I with pleasure would go and to an anonymous cabinet or study, and anywhere, but I cannot while. While has sent the the man. Let he will be checked up, if I cannot.

aaankaa
18.07.2005, 06:32
Pravelno, but at it or him can and not show, if the herpes at it or him are in the latent form. I certainly wish you that neither in you nor at it or him have found out nothing, but easier or simply to suffer a pain and unpleasant sensations you longly not can, with it or this it is necessary for something to do or make, somehow to treat, and as pravelno treat to you the doctor can to tell or say only.