PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Calendar method of preservation from undesirable pregnancy

JUJU
25.05.2005, 08:56
Calendar method in a combination to discontinuing unique methods suitable for me. I know, that the risk of pregnancy is high. Who uses, pliz, share the opinions as you raschityvaete days. The cycle at me is a little skachit on couple of days.

lilya
29.05.2005, 02:54
Managements or Manuals __ speak all, that this method approaches or suits ONLY to at whom a cycle - as hours. Than you were pleased with condoms?

leming
01.06.2005, 04:49
Even if a cycle as hours - strong stress, a frigorism and more many factors influence. Very unreliable method.

At me as a result the daughter grows - two years it's OK was, and then psihanula - buried the close relative - and the cycle has moved almost for 10 days. The result is clear.

suann
16.06.2005, 02:09
I used a calendar method, but is short, at me the cycle was as hours, i.e. it was possible the schedule on couple of years forward to make.

If the cycle is displaced for some days the calendar method categorically is not necessary. Most likely, it means, as the period up to an ovulation can change some days there/here.

Kind Fairy
26.06.2005, 21:12
At me the cycle as hours, but this method does not approach or suit me, could become pregnant in any day, is checked up.

a345345a
27.06.2005, 11:49
And we too used a calendar method. One month. As a result - on 6-th month of pregnancy But we, basically, not against were, therefore not seriously concerned to preservation.

Larissa With.
07.07.2005, 10:37
Girls, and WHAT use more often?

Only pregnancy now does not arrange me. Condoms terribly rub, after all of them as the ecchymosis, the truth in day passes or takes place.

The partner at me constant.

Anastaija
14.07.2005, 09:02
Girls, and use more often?

Any question not finished

krilony
15.07.2005, 02:33
Now full any special creams for use with condoms that did not rub.

Vafa
15.07.2005, 13:43
Use greasing and all will be normal.

I used marvelon - me so more conveniently as with the partner it is guaranteed sex ekskljuzivnost the friend friends and both are healthy. What prevents to communicate to the good gynecologist and to pick up a preparation suitable you?

WorkStudio
15.07.2005, 14:33
At me was such special kartonochka with dates and with a rotating disk, still sovetstskogo manufactures, for calendar calculations. Never this adaptation inspired me of trust. In an amicable way, to raise or increase reliability of a method, well it or him to supplement with gaugings of basal temperature during long (!) time - to imagine tedentsii the ovulation. It, certainly, not harmfully to make - that luchche to know the organism, however imho not with the purpose of preservation - it is a lot of trouble, and result doubtful.

, In a coffee house there was a subject about a cycle and rasschety ovulations, there were also links to the detailed description of a method tn "natural" contraception. If I shall recollect where - I shall rush the link.

nejroonkolog
17.07.2005, 21:24
It is not assured, that in the Tonus though I see here different subjects about contraception. If it is wrong, transfer or carry, please!

Visiting of a drugstore navejalo.

Saw today the device for contraception. Any electron piece, there it is necessary to enter date of last monthly, and she will calculate all. When it is dangerous and when it is possible.

Has reflected. Has recollected stories of girlfriends. Same we are threatened soon with a population explosion, with such devices!

And in the same place to me have given such advertising calendar card with rasschetom dangerous/safe days.

And as my curiosity is aggravated with own pregnancy, I have in detail studied or investigated it or him.

Also it turns out, that has become pregnant - for 7-th day of a cycle, i.e. 7-th day from 1-st day monthly. About this day it is written " the short-term period before an ovulation, conception during which is impossible ". How so? Read, that spermatozoons can "wait" favorable day inside, i.e. conception has occured or happened not in this day, and later....

I was loaded...

And, and a question accordingly - as think, it is really impossible in one of such days to become pregnant or at whom there are confirming examples? Interestingly very much. And that I in full confidence in occasion of date of conception of 7 months go, and all can be in another way, for 2 weeks later!