PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Giddinesses

Flora
16.12.2004, 19:12
All life I am excruciated by low pressure. And recently in general neznaju what to do or make. The head is constantly turned, even in sports I can not be engaged, from sharp movements all around.

Who can knows than and how it is possible to facilitate such status?

Baba Manya
29.12.2004, 02:57
It is necessary to do or make the analysis of a blood, first of all. To check up hormones, a hemoglobin. At me in the past to year it was. Have made the test on 5 kriteriam:

Hemoglobin

SHCHitovidka

Kidneys

Liver

Saccharum

Still does not prevent to exclude pregnancy and an asthma. The giddiness can arise for many reasons.

Jane
25.02.2005, 22:04
Attracting, it is solidary.

Besides problems can be in the head.

1. nejrotsirkuljarnaja the dystonia on a background of the lowered pressure gives a giddiness, darkening or dimout in opinion of at from menenii position of a body. vyhod-tonic droplets, limonnik for example.

2. The osteochondrosis in shee-blocks access of a blood to a head, tozh a giddiness.

3. A trauma of a head, sotresenie, even in the childhood.

4. Disturbance cerebral krovoobrashchenija-it when you go as on kuruseljah perekatalas.

More shortly it is better to descend or go to qualified nervopatologu and to not pull, while in a syncope where-string in the street have not fallen heavily

Baba Manya
17.07.2005, 20:46
However, the giddiness, as well as a nausea, is such sign for which everything can be covered. Than to guess, it is necessary to make analyses on a blood all over again, and then if nothing will be found out, to scan all brain. There can be a problem the most trifling which it is easy or light to eliminate or erase;remove.