PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How?

Tired
11.01.2005, 01:52
Prompt. How izbavtsja from depresii? Can eat what nibud methods of return by a normal life. In the mornings I can not wake up, as though beat all the night long, at job I can not concentrate, apathy full! As I do not know further.

Marietta
14.01.2005, 11:56
Whether well holiday that take.....

Tiramisu
01.02.2005, 06:46
And the reason of depression in what? I for example, at such eat everyones vkusnosti, I buy cosmetics, I give myself everyones poslabuhi. Still very much helps or assists to drink vitamins which are intended for the people subject to stresses and after serious illnesses or diseases. Earlier calming or abirritating drank also any effect. And after these vitamins at once improvement comes.

svetlanka
07.02.2005, 10:22
1. sdelaite analiz kpovi-gemoglobin, zhelezo, sahar i t.d

2. prover'te davlenie

The visitor
14.02.2005, 18:27
Prompt. How izbavtsja from depresii? Can eat what nibud methods of return by a normal life. In the mornings I can not wake up, as though beat all the night long, at job I can not concentrate, apathy full! As I do not know further.

Very well helps or assists "Glitsin" - tablets, a cat. It is necessary in a mouth rassasyvat, he somehow calms or abirritates, but at the same time does not dull or blunt brains!

In general, to me has helped or assisted!

julietta
15.03.2005, 13:27
Quickly to cheer up the drink helps or assists: strong coffee 2/4, orange juice 1/4, slivki 1/4 (it is better without Saccharum). But this time or temporary decision of a problem.

The best, certainly, holiday, or simply trip on target in other city.

And still know, it is possible for itself to arrange day of a relaxation: to go in the morning to the cosmetician, then to buy or purchase beautiful bluzochku, to have dinner in kafeshke which very much is pleasant, silent hour to arrange if it would be desirable, to pair or steam chasikov on rollers to drive (fitness / pool / run, etc.), and in the evening a bath with salt, kremchiki everyones and liked film under koktejl from Martini. All for itself liked!

osero
23.03.2005, 19:20
Have a drink negrustin or descend or go to the psychotherapist, can will write out that more feasibly

Tigercat
02.04.2005, 20:45
You should be recustomized, somehow to distract, to not sit at home, can be will meet friends, somewhere to go, but only in loneliness. That in a life the pleasure delivers to you? It is necessary that you yourselves have indulged something...

LightAngel
17.07.2005, 09:19
Besides all methods, such as rest, derivation on job or etc. is still very good, and main absolutely safe and natural agent of disposal of depression and stress. Read here:

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL602f0c4ca97e9a31addbe5e8166dbfed/shop/prod.html? prod=00714

:61641

:555

But to accept this agent it is possible no more than 2 capsules in day because the big charge of vitamins which burn down at a status of depression or stress (daily dose) here contains and at an overdosage there can come or step a status of a hypervitaminosis. All is good moderately. Well and certainly it is possible to consult always with the doctor.