PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks all!

Lel
27.12.2004, 14:53
Greetings! I am very glad, that have found your Forum. After all read through before on the Internet at me hair rose on end. It seems, I have found I at myself all sores. But, it appears, all not so, and some my problems only normal reaction of an organism, for example on OK. At you I have calmed down. Normal people and clear answers - unless it or this a little. Once again thanks.

And more slightly I shall take away your precious time. In what gynecologic center in St.-Petersburg you will advise me to address? At the expert was not very much for a long time. Of doctors I am afraid up to make a fool.

While

o
17.07.2005, 08:03
. In what gynecologic center in St.-Petersburg you will advise me to address? At the expert was not very much for a long time. Of doctors I am afraid up to make a fool.

While

Looking that at you. If complex or difficult - that is better than something in institute Otta on Vaske. If in occasion of contraception - that like the good Center of planning of family on Komsomol 4 at Finbana. Analyses speak is better to hand over in Military-honey. Academies. And if something in occasion of simple bolezny - that in private or individual clinics " Dianas ", "Bear", "Rami", etc.