PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor

olja * (
21.03.2005, 03:40
At me here what problem: the pain and reddish allocation last night has begun at visiting a toilet (easier speaking, when pisaju). Only then hurts, allocation not from a vagina... What is it can be? I am terribly frightened, on Monday urgently I run to the doctor, and now there can be you to me prompt, what is it can be and as to yourself to help or assist!!! Yes, to a word, yesterday has arrived or flied from the sea, I can there in water or on a beach have earned any inflammation! In advance Thanks!

The woman-doctor
05.04.2005, 12:45
Hello.

If from mocheispuskatelnogo the channel it can be a cystitis.

To be frightened it is not necessary, drink more waters and to Monday go to the doctor to define or determine an infection and to cure.

The visitor
25.04.2005, 02:45
Hello!

Thanks for the answer!

I was going to to go to the gynecologist, and the girlfriend speaks me, that it is necessary to go to the urologist!

To itself to go?

KEN
01.05.2005, 17:10
At a cystitis I went to the urologist, but he has told or said, that he treats only men and has sent me to the gynecologist.

There have made analyses and have established or installed, that nehvataet useful microbes and from it or this at me the cystitis has begun..

olja * (
03.05.2005, 16:44
Tomorrow I go to the gynecologist, has entered the name already....

The woman-doctor
17.07.2005, 01:05
To go it is possible both to the urologist and to the gynecologist, the difference big is not present.

Success