PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sex at a thrush, whether it is possible?

The visitor
19.04.2005, 01:33
Just was at the doctor, a thrush one of these days I go to holiday, with liked... How to be? This week we waited for a long time... And here akoe business... Whether it is possible to be engaged in sex?

DeLux
26.04.2005, 23:32
Well a condom. And forward.

Barmazel '
28.04.2005, 17:32
Just was at the doctor, a thrush one of these days I go to holiday, with liked... How to be? This week we waited for a long time... And here akoe business... Whether it is possible to be engaged in sex?

It is possible it is possible... Only here about udovoltvija I doubt

Marion
08.05.2005, 05:48
Tablet difljukana, couple of days posprintsevatsja a weak soda solution - and all!

But it only an emergency method, single. In an amicable way, it is necessary to understand the reasons of a thrush, t.k.chastenko to her accompany uslov.-. and others bjaki. To you the doctor unless nothing has appointed or nominated?

Yaska
15.05.2005, 12:35

It is possible, but only with a condom.

Juliet
18.05.2005, 10:35
The Tablet difljukana, couple of days posprintsevatsja a weak soda solution - and all!

But it only an emergency method, single. In an amicable way, it is necessary to understand the reasons of a thrush, t.k.chastenko to her accompany uslov.-. and others bjaki. To you the doctor unless nothing has appointed or nominated?

Dejstvitel, Difljukan - excellent or different idea. But prezervatirom all the same use.

After holiday be treated with the partner. And that someone from all of you peerly remains a carrier!

manana
26.05.2005, 22:49

eh, has not carried... It zhezh is sick zhezh...

The husband has come
02.06.2005, 22:37
I recommend Difljukan to replace Gljukogonom - softer and effective agent! Only as the side effect - a chair becomes soft and porous. But it not a handicap if you, certainly, do not use it or him not to destination

Juliet
08.06.2005, 05:34
I Recommend Difljukan to replace Gljukogonom - softer and effective agent! Only as the side effect - a chair becomes soft and porous. But it not a handicap if you, certainly, do not use it or him not to destination

Gljukonom are tablets or a suppository, how much days it is necessary to accept???

And more a question to all: while the woman is treated Difljukanom (or still than), the partner for prophylaxis what can drink? And that then will be retsediv

slari
16.07.2005, 21:57
In the morning a tablet difljukana - in the evening sex!